Thread: Sust and QV EQ

mdhayes2001 is offline Junior Member

Question Sust and QV EQ

I'm taking 1 cc of sust 250 and 1 cc of QV EQ on mondays and thursdays. Will this be good enough for me to see results and how soon will I notice any? Is this a good stack for a beginner? I'm 5'11" 165 lbs. I'm looking to put on size and still be able to keep a good amount.
    Last edited by mdhayes2001; 06-17-2003 at 01:22 AM.

chevy44 is offline Member
    well for one, i hope u have ur clomid and anti-e's. 2) sust should have been shot eod (everyotherday), and being ur first time, u should have went w/ a single ester (enanthate ,cypionate ) but to answer ur ? i think ull do fine w/ this cycle, as long as ur eating well and training hard! goodluck

Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I just started a german weight training program to go along with it and am taking a weight gainer to put some extra calories and protein into my diet. I hope it works

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell us a little more about what you diet looks like.

I'm taking in about 4000 calories a day and about 250-300 g of protein a day and usually some carbs before and after a workout. But the carbs fluctuate.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Cool. This is a classic bulking (muscle building) stack and in order to fully utilize the cycle, you must eat big...like they say, eat big to get big. Now it is possible to boost your caloric intake without eating shitty food and empty calories (sugar, grease, etc..) You should be ingesting 1.5-2g quality protein per pound of body weight and almost double that in carbs. So if you're eating 300g protein you should be eating 500-600g carbs. These should be clean sources with a low GI that are slow burning such as oats, seet potatos, rice. You should also make sure you are getting approx 70-90g fat per day from unsaturated sources..egg yolks (in moderation of course), olive oil, nuts, flax seed oil.

Thread Information