Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By ojm3
  • 1 Post By Crusader10143

Thread: First Cycle

Crusader10143 is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hello all new to the forums here, just had a few questions for anyone who can answer.
    This is going to be my first cycle of the dbol -25, im 23 yrs old 6'0 160 pounds.
    Was wondering how i should space out taking my mg's per day, and if my diet is correct.
    As of now this is my diet-
    Morning-4 eggs, a bagel
    Lunch-chicken and pasta/protein shake
    Getting home from work-tuna and rice
    Another protein shake in the evening usually an hour before i go lift
    and after lifting another meal of chicken and pasta.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Your 6ft tall and 160lbs? You are not ready to cycle, you need to eat, eat, and eat some more. And D-Bol only? Please do some research once you gain about 30-40lbs.

I eat constantly and i have a fast metabolism which doesnt help but i gain weight slowly, what should i pair the dbol with?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader10143 View Post
    I eat constantly and i have a fast metabolism which doesnt help but i gain weight slowly, what should i pair the dbol with?
    Bro u need to eat not take drugs.. Find ur tdee and add 500 more calories to that.. When u get ur weight up to 195lb @ 6ft then come back here and we can talk about gear. But wait ur only 23. U need to wait until ur at least 25 so u don't have dick problems later on down the road. Not thing is more embarrassing then not getting ur dick hard for a girl.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, every skinny person thinks this but ask them 10 years later once they learn how to eat and gained 40 lbs. It's simple math, if you want to weigh 200 lbs you have to eat like a 200lb person. It's not just about how much you eat but what you eat.

4 eggs and a bagel for breakfast? My 8yr old eats more than that. lol How about 8 eggs + a bowl of oatmeal? That would be a better start. Now get your skinny butt into the diet and nutrition section and learn how to eat.

As far as pairing the Dbol , pair it with a safe container and store it in a dark dry location for a few years. It will keep.
    Haydenz and Dj Screw like this.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    These guys arent lying. I cam here saying the same thing! I cant gain my dad, dads dad, dads dads dad was a skinny guy, ahh i need juice. then i found the diet section and went up fro 155- 186 from may-november.

No i didnt look like the hulk and i did gain fat. But eating in a bulk phase and working hard gave me a solid frame.
    lovbyts likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

LOL, every skinny person thinks this but ask them 10 years later once they learn how to eat and gained 40 lbs. It's simple math, if you want to weigh 200 lbs you have to eat like a 200lb person. It's not just about how much you eat but what you eat.

4 eggs and a bagel for breakfast? My 8yr old eats more than that. lol How about 8 eggs + a bowl of oatmeal? That would be a better start. Now get your skinny butt into the diet and nutrition section and learn how to eat.

As far as pairing the Dbol, pair it with a safe container and store it in a dark dry location for a few years. It will keep.
    Lol.........perfect advice.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    6 meals a day,

Just finished my bulk on 11 meals a day, educate yor self on nutrition and you will grow my friend

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont do an oral only cycle, and wait till age 25 and research till then.
    get blood work. if thyroid IS in dysfunction then MAYBE you have an excuse, but likely not.. it comes down to diet. aas or not..

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    3,500 up to 4,000 calories per day is a good start...protein, veggies, some carbs. It's not easy when your lean and have a fast metabolism but you will gain, just keep at it.

Alrighty well looks like i need to resize my diet and gain, thanks for the input all, much appreciated
    Red Bastard likes this.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Alrighty well looks like i need to resize my diet and gain, thanks for the input all, much appreciated
    Good choice.
    DIET AND NUTRITION

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Glad to see your taking the advice. Get that diet in check and build a solid foundation first. When you implement the juice the results will be far superior that if you started now!

Red Bastard is offline Member
    This is going to be my first cycle of the dbol-25...
    Just to clarify:
    Would that be dbol , the oral anabolic steroid , or did you mean the legal "steroid alternative" nutritional supplement, for sale, in the banner add above, or on some such website?

Hey all, crazy to think I posted this two years ago and the progress i've made this whole time. But anyway some new stats for you guys, Im 5'11(not 6'0) and am now a solid 190lbs. Im almost 26 now and am starting to plateau in my workout and looking for a boost. I've obtained a mass stack(orals) and wondering how I should go about taking these for the maximum results. Any advice would help, thanks all!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you been a member since 2015 in that time I would hope you learned oral cycles are no good!Test should be the base of all cycles.

Yea i've read that orals arent the greatest, it was just the best alternative to not having to inject, im just not a fan of stabbing myself with a needle. The mass stack has test600, deca200,dbol , and tren .

So replying to my last post as i've done some reading on the stack i bought, it seems taking dbol is just gonna bloat me and piss out all the gains after im done with it along with some liver damage. A shame since I already bought the stack. I guess my next question is IS there anything I can do with the orals so they dont go to waste, pairing any of them together at a certain dosage? Taking any of them to get the least side effects but possibly some positive results from them? let me know thanks!
    Last edited by Crusader10143; 03-22-2017 at 09:17 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    All I can say is if you are scared of needles cycling isn't for you.

gio2012 is offline New Member
    I am a skinny dude too, always have been. When I was 23 years old (6.0 ft, 160 pounds as well) I used to think like you too (that was 11 years ago). This high metabolism thing is not really a problem, it is a blessing. But no one would understand what you are going through if they did not have the same body type. When I was in my early twenties I used to put myself on a diet 3500+ calories daily for a couple of month at least, just to gain 4-5 pounds in which I would lose in a week after I get sick of eating that much food and stop that diet. I tried everything you can imagine to-no-avail. I even tried to go on 3500+ diet for a few month and pair that with the least amount of exercise possible (someone advised me to eat a lot and sit on my ass so I don't burn as much lol; I am a software engineer though, so sitting on my ass all day long is not a problem, but that still did not help at all. HOWEVER, it took me a few years to find out that the only way for me to gain weight is to FIRST: work out hard (for long continues periods of time) and SECOND: eat right. It was easy for me to gain weight after I figured out how, I jumped from 160 to 195 pounds in 6 month (with barely any fat on my body) and maintained that weigh for at least two years afterwards. Diet by itself is not going to do it, and taking steroids is not the solution because whatever you gain from steroids you will lose no matter what you do, until you find what triggers your body to take some permanent weight. Put on that weight first, like what the guys here have been telling you and then you can decide what you want to do next. I hope my advise helps.

Thread Information