Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

My cycle's going well so there

I'm on just under 1g of omna a week and 75mg of Perutech winny. I'm entering week 5 or so I think. The winny kicks ass. I'm 210-215lbs now at just under 5'10" and under 10% (maybe 9% now). I got my bf tested at the university recently with some new machine that has good accuracy and was pleasantly surprised - got a print out of my body and everything. My blood pressure is a bit high though so I'll try and reduce my sodium intake which is somewhat obscene to be truthful. That's me folks. I can't remember why I posted this but I don't care. I was gonna try and compete this summer but now I'm thinking I'll weait until next spring maybe. I dunno.

Don't make me make this a sticky. Anyone else on and if so how's it going? Also, up yours.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Clean...would go on if i could tho.

Im still waiting to see pics of you bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm off right now, trying to keep off the bloat this summer. Next cycle starts september with Primo, Gh, and some other goodies.

9% sounds awesome Nathan. Did the Fina gyno go away completely with Bromo?

Originally posted by palme
    Clean...would go on if i could tho.

Im still waiting to see pics of you bro.
    The problem is I'm real lazy. This cycle, I'll do it though if anyone cares. I'm home now so at least I have a camera, which I never had before.

Originally posted by dizzle
    I'm off right now, trying to keep off the bloat this summer. Next cycle starts september with Primo, Gh, and some other goodies.

9% sounds awesome Nathan. Did the Fina gyno go away completely with Bromo?
    Yes. If you use fina and make sure you have plenty of bromo you'll be fine. It's the test that caught me this time. It was my own fault for starting without anti-e's. I thought I had a week or two before the test got to a high enough concentration to cause problems. I was wrong.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Did the gyno go away?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Nathan

The problem is I'm real lazy. This cycle, I'll do it though if anyone cares. I'm home now so at least I have a camera, which I never had before.
    Well since you say you had plans on competing, a couple of pics is mandetory.

So the gyno is gone?

I still have small lumps and a little sensitivity but it ain't getting worse. Basically, that means I'll be fine once my cycle is over. It always goes away like completely once a cycle ends. The funny thing is though, that if you've had the lumps before and then get gyno again, the lumps always come back faster than when they first appeared. It's nop big deal though. I'm using right now 0.5mg arimidex , 20mg nolva, and 50mg proviron a day. That'll change to 40mg nolva and 50mg proviron daily soon though. That's plenty of anti-e's but I am using a fair bit of test.

Thread Information