crazy man is offline Banned

Scary As Hell!!!

I WAS PUTTING MY SYNTHOL SHOT IN LAST NIGHT PULLED IT BACK AND IT FILLED WITH BLOOD ... MAN THAT REALLY FREAKS YOU OUT JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS OFF MY CHEST YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO YOU PULL BACK BLOOD IT MAKES YOU THINK WHAT IF???

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    That's why you ALWAYS apirate! If you use the proper injection techniques every time you shoot, you eliminate the "what if" factor. Good thing you caught it.

-moto

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    It kinda scared the hell out of me the other day when my wife injected me in the glute, and I started telling her to remember and twist the plunger when she pulls back to make it slide easier, and she kinda gave me that "oops" look and said "I already started injecting, sorry!" I jumped her shit and told her I hope she wasn't in a vein!!!!

Needless to say, she aspirates ALL THE TIME now......

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    ALWAYS ASPIRATE ! Last thing you would want to shoot into a vein is f'in synthol, especially when you start getting into the 3cc injections! Not aspirating with any AS and especially synthol is not stupid, it can be deadly.

Just think if synthol did it's job when injected into the bloodstream... site expansion directly into a vein. Instant clog. That definatly could be ALOT more than harmful.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-14-2003 at 11:40 AM.

crazy man is offline Banned
    true that kid

Thread Information