PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Question How I should arrange this cycle along with nutrition

Sup gals and bros. I'm still healing up and won't be able to take my first cycle for a couple months I'd say or longer , but i'm most definitely going to heal up solid first. My cycle will involve 500mg test, and 300mg deca both qv products. And I may incorporate d-bol 30mg for first 4 weeks but I'm not sure on this as I've read its really toxic to liver values and since this is my first cycle I'm not really sure as it is how I may do on what I have U all deside. My question is how I should arrange it to be most effective along with appropriate decreasing/tappering doses and ending my cycle 12wks. So I was thinking of doing the following please criticize if needed.

wk-1=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-2=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-3=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-4=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-5=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-6=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-7=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-8=test enth. 500mg/deca 300mg
    wk-9=test enth. 250mg/deca 300mg
    wk-10=test enth. 250mg/deca 300mg
    wk-11=test enth. 250mg
    wk-12=test enth. 250mg
    2 week post cycle=clomid at 300/100/50
    Tamoxifen on hand incase gyno creeps up.
    supplements & nutrition dalily= 32x multi-vit,vit-c 1000mg, 250-300gr protein, 400-450 carbs and 4000-5000 calories and 1 gallon of water along with some cranberry juice.

Besides water and cran what else would be good for liver- 1000mgs ala, and 1000mgs milk thristle is that good for liver to, I think I read that somewhere.

I know I need to keep my mg higher on the test side than that of the deca and also run test a tad longer than the deca. On week 9,10 the deca is 300 but I figured since I have 2 more weeks left of just test it will work out ok. I would have tappered the deca to half cc 125mg but scared most of it will be left in the tip of needle and won't get a good dosing. I hope I put this together Ok but I've never cycled and I plan on doing it right. So please feel free to let me know whats up thanks alot bros. Oh and sorry I put a book here I just want to get it all out and knowing me I left out probably more than half lol just can't remember it all now ).

Stats since I'm hurt and cardio
    arms now 17 1/2, 200lbs 6,0

~PNS~

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't taper the dosage's. Keep it constant throughout.
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1-11 Deca 300mgs
    Week 1-4 D-bol 30mgs ed
    Clomid 2 weeks after last test shot.
    Nolva on hand like u said.

As long as u follow the diet you have layed out above and train hard you should do very nicely off this cycle.
    Goodluck,

KK thx but Y not tapper? If I tapper I can get my levels quicker to normal faster than dropping straight off from 500 I thought. Any other thoughts by the seniors. 16 looks 1 response lol. Baraso care to clear up why not to tapper pal.

Tappering is the old school way to come off steriods . By lowering the dosages towards the end you bring your body off slowly from the juice.
    With the advent of clomid & or HCG ...there's not need for it anymore :-)

Thx bro, I was going to do it straight like that but hear say at the gym and u hear alot of stuff. And if you don't go by their book you're doing it wrong thx again.

I hear ya. 90% of the guys in my area that are on juice have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to cycleing etc... So I know where your coming from.

Thread Information