Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

how to deal with pip!

Hey guys .....I have recently had to deal with the worst pip I have ever had to deal with......absolutely debilitating! I am running compounds that are way overdosed and even though I am running a fraction of there full potency, I am feeling the pip nonetheless. I got some great pointers from some of the guys that I would like to share and that is ......you can simply add filtered grapeseed oil and the pain simply goes away. I combined 1/2cc of GSO to every 1 CC of compound and it worked out great. Make sure your GSO is sterile/pharmacy grade or you filter yourself.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have you tried pressure cooker or autoclave buster ? If you've tried cutting it with oil and and pc/ac then there could be too much ba. You could run it by bonaparte.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Have you tried pressure cooker or autoclave buster ? If you've tried cutting it with oil and and pc/ac then there could be too much ba. You could run it by bonaparte.
    I am an absolute greenhorn when it comes to this ..... I have only tried cutting with eq and b12 in the past but the GSO really seemed to work well. I should probably start hanging out in the homebrew section.

Have a read at this mate
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ght=panntastic

Just ashame pann is not around the man knew his lab stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Have a read at this mate
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ght=panntastic

Just ashame pann is not around the man knew his lab stuff.
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Thank you sir
    Your welcome mate.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Hey guys .....I have recently had to deal with the worst pip I have ever had to deal with......absolutely debilitating! I am running compounds that are way overdosed and even though I am running a fraction of there full potency, I am feeling the pip nonetheless. I got some great pointers from some of the guys that I would like to share and that is ......you can simply add filtered grapeseed oil and the pain simply goes away. I combined 1/2cc of GSO to every 1 CC of compound and it worked out great. Make sure your GSO is sterile/pharmacy grade or you filter yourself.
    Its good to hear that mixing it worked out for you, now I know what to do if I order any of the t 400 I was looking at. I'm glad the pip has been taken care of after reading your thread I was a little hesitant on picking up a couple high dosed products.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

Its good to hear that mixing it worked out for you, now I know what to do if I order any of the t 400 I was looking at. I'm glad the pip has been taken care of after reading your thread I was a little hesitant on picking up a couple high dosed products.
    Crossing my fingers .....so far so good!

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    So glad that you started this post because I'm planning my next cycle 5 months from now and asking myself how am I going to pin everyday. Tren pretty much burns on the way in for me so would grapeseed oil help this? How about cottonseed oil? My test leaves no pip, no burn, not anything and I can workout pretty much minutes after. The tren I have to wait a few hours. Please tell me this is the answer. Thanks in advance.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the tip BB

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post

So glad that you started this post because I'm planning my next cycle 5 months from now and asking myself how am I going to pin everyday. Tren pretty much burns on the way in for me so would grapeseed oil help this? How about cottonseed oil? My test leaves no pip, no burn, not anything and I can workout pretty much minutes after. The tren I have to wait a few hours. Please tell me this is the answer. Thanks in advance.
    Hmmmmm...the only time I have noticed a compound burning going in upon injection would be if the needle got wet from the alcohol used to swab the vial but that was ages ago when I had to inject with the same pin I drew with(things were different in the early 90's). The pip I am talking about gets worse as time goes on the point that muscle gets hot and red and the whole area gets inflamed. It was taking a solid week to go away. I was told that the amount of BA is to high. For me......if the pip is to the point where my workouts are suffering or the pain extends beyond being a little sensitive ...I am going to cut it.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Exactly, it's too much alcohol which causes an irritation

Anything burning on the way in don't sound too proper IMO

I feel the oil a tad, but that's because I heat it up real high

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Exactly, it's too much alcohol which causes an irritation

Anything burning on the way in don't sound too proper IMO

I feel the oil a tad, but that's because I heat it up real high
    Yup....that's what I was thinking. Proper pip takes a little bit to do its thang.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The only thing I remember that kinda burned right away was b12 - gawd, I hate that shit

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The only thing I remember that kinda burned right away was b12 - gawd, I hate that shit
    So little time .....soooo many mistakes ..lol

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Scientifically the actual ester causes the pain too. The shorter the ester, the shorter the carbon chain, the more painful it is.

If you are like me and shoot test prop and just shoot glutes EoD after 5-6 weeks on cycle the spots hurt like a bee sting..because that is what it is. Bee venom is a short Carbon substance which makes it sting like the dickens.

Not sure if people run into this much with more points to pin...but for me it is real. By the end of cycle I am VERY ready for a break lol.

Thread Information