crazy man is offline Banned

Need Help With Test, Deca...

I am on my next cycle which is back to back with my last cycle of test /fina now i am on a deca /test /abombs i was wondering how long does deca take to kick in at around 600mgs aweek. also i am getting real hungry is that normal for deca????

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I start to feel the Deca kick in about the second week, results take from about week 3-5 depending on your body. Hope your running more then 600mg of Test. I notice more of an appetite from EQ but its fairly similar to Deca so the hunger thing is not out of the question.

yea but only about 650 test that should be good i think???

SMP008 is offline New Member
    im new here but i just started a deca cycle and im always hungry so i guess its normal

i have always heard great things about deca ....

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    That could be ok, I try to run about at least 100mg of test more then Deca . I think just working out in general and making your body burn more makes it crave more fuel.

i heard deca with enth bloats the shit out of you but i am taking 40nov a day cause my nips are sensitive..

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    I'm on 300 Deca now and am always starving.......

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm in week 3 / 4 of deca /test/napausim and I'm S T A R V I N G all the time.I mean its really getting ridiculous.But thats definetly a good thing!

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i took deca and enth and had no bloat at all. I gained 35 lbs of solid muscle, lost 5. I didn't take anything to keep bloat down, I'm just naturally very thin and low body fat so I dont ever gain much water or fat. yes I was also starving on that stack, I ate like a horse, 5000-6000 calories every day. good choice on test deca, together that stuff is magic.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Yeah ive completed 2 weeks on my cycle of Deca /Sust, and i am eating like crazy. Its weird cause i eat like every 2 hours, but as soon as i get up from the table im hungary again.

Also, has anyone been getting crazy ass pumps off of a deca cycle. My thursday and friday workout this week were crazy, i looked bigger than ever, felt strong as hell, and had veins coming out from places ive never seen.

Is this normal for Deca, or the Sust?

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i,ve gotten mad pumps of deca /test, of course I've also gotten them off fina. eating every 2 hours is good cause it raises your metabolism, keep that up and you'll gain alot of weight. veins coming out everywhere is the deca, yeah its normal I had it too, shoulders, chest, more than usual on biceps, yeah deca is awesome. the cool thing is I still have the veins in my chest and shoulder just as much as I did on my cycle.

Thread Information