Thread: Emotional Probs

GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Question Emotional Probs

Ok i've read a few post of guys were were really emotional, i think while they were doing there clomid. My question is it possible to be that emotinal or extra sensitive during the cycle ?
    Im on dbold, sust and deca right now but recently something happend with my girl and i and im just a emotional wreck, i wish i could just live in the gym where i never have to think about anything.

thx.

Dunno bro. I guess it's possible, but when I was on dbol , sust and deca I felt tougher, like I could handle everything... and I still do, now that I'm still on deca/sust... everyone reacts differently bro... so it's possible.
    Good luck with it.

HP

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I noticed you feel tougher till your test levels start to drop throughout the week friggin sust, should be done ED..hahaha. Plus you get a bit of a roller coaster when your body's natural test shuts off. Good luck bro.

thx guys, i did feel tougher, but i guess just the fact that comming upon our 3yr anniversiry she wants a one month break now... (were not married just bf-gf) .. well thx again.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Sheit, same thing happened to me last year, 3 year anniversary and she wanted to move out for a month or two. Needless to say things just got worse and worse, I was in the gutter. Then about 4 months later I met a wicked girl that I love to death now. You're not in for a pleasant road, just be prepared for the worst and try to keep perspective, I hate to sound like a crappy columnist but really, this shit always works out in the end. Good luck brutha.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lots of hormones can cause lots of emotions. I don't think it is unusual to experience heighten senses of depression or sadness when your personal life is less then Ideal.

thx guys, i appreciate it.

Thread Information