tice1212 is offline Productive Member

tren a cycle length?

How long was ur longest Tren A cycle and what was ur experience? I have hear that if someome is able to run a cycle of Tren A for 10 week ur either a god or a psycho. Is there any truth to that or does it depend on the dosages someone is taking? So would it be tolerable for someone to run 12 weeks of TrenA at 200mg or even for 10wks.

BTW: supports would be run with cycle would be run the full time testp, Caber, hcg , adex, liver support. I know the rule of running trenA is to keep it at 8wk and no more.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    How long was ur longest Tren A cycle and what was ur experience? I have hear that if someome is able to run a cycle of Tren A for 10 week ur either a god or a psycho. Is there any truth to that or does it depend on the dosages someone is taking? So would it be tolerable for someone to run 12 weeks of TrenA at 200mg or even for 10wks.

BTW: supports would be run with cycle would be run the full time testp, Caber, hcg, adex, liver support. I know the rule of running trenA is to keep it at 8wk and no more.
    I ran tren a at just under 600 mgs a week for 10 weeks. I never looked better in my life but........my life began to spin out of control.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks at 350/week no real aggressive sides at all.

I will be at the 10 week point of the cycle when I head back to Beijing so will run it till then unless serious sides appear. Cannot handle any Tren in the pollution of Beijing....feel like I am drowning in my own lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

I ran tren a at just under 600 mgs a week for 10 weeks. I never looked better in my life but........my life began to spin out of control.
    OK so its not unheard of for people to run more the then 8wk of TrenA. What do u mean life began to spin out of control? Do to the tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    2 weeks at 350/week no real aggressive sides at all.

I will be at the 10 week point of the cycle when I head back to Beijing so will run it till then unless serious sides appear. Cannot handle any Tren in the pollution of Beijing....feel like I am drowning in my own lungs.
    How much caber are u taking a week?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks at 350mg followed by 4 weeks at 525mg
    so 16 consecutive weeks.

result has been great.
    350mg very bearable
    525mg I would not run it over 8 weeks...
    700mg is just way too much havent last 2 weeks...

my hunger was throught the roof all the way and even by eating over 5k cals daily fat gain was minimal.
    so I was happy about it.

sweating was a pain in the ass but ok.

lack of cardio was killing me...
    sometime having sex was too exhausting to finish...
    never had ED while on tren .
    DAT GODLIKE FEELING!! I love tren

honestly at 350 sleep is manageable, anger too, the worst part was injecting EOD.

Ive injected EOD for over 6 months in a row and thats is way too long...

my BW came back all great.
    lipids improve! except for HDL obviously that one tanked...

havent really weighted myself but I think ive gained a solid 10 pounds.
    my avi was pretty much at the end of that 4 months.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 01-16-2015 at 12:12 PM.

OK so its not unheard of for people to run more the then 8wk of TrenA. What do u mean life began to spin out of control? Do to the tren?
    I really don't want to divulge that information .......just telling you to be very careful.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Some love it some hate it. Dam i hate that stuff fvcks with your head.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Some love it some hate it. Dam i hate that stuff fvcks with your head.
    agreed mentally tren is a bitch...
    I get paranoid, Cocky, douchebag, seriously its hell of a drugs.

so... yes life can be ****ed fast...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Really bro?

I think the mental BS is manageable

Longest I have done was last summer to about 11 weeks

But, other health issues my arise - Like liver values & so on

Currently I am in week six - I ramped from 70mg EOD to 80mg Qd, now I am pulling back - My body is taking a beating and at the higher doses I can feel the mental stress of it as well. Kind of thinking that the higher doses are not worth the sides any more. I am thinking anything past 400-500mg a week becomes unmanageable very fast - Aggression, dicklessness, body temp, loss of breath & serious body toxicity - this shit is toxic, if your mouth tastes like tren the greater part of the day can't be a good thing

I am trying to pull it to 10 weeks with a lower dose now - but, at this point it's just one day at a time
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 01-16-2015 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    I swear tren makes me the pissiest little bitch ever...at first it starts of great but somewhere in the middle of the cycle I start to become less and less tolerant of arrogance/bullshit eventually less tolerant of anything to be truthful...I don't like the person I become on tren, I take everything personally/emotionally instead of being the usual laid back person I am...its a wonderfully effective compound to be shure but I have since stopped using it and use deca instead and I LOVE it my body has never felt better and I look just as good as on tren maybe less red as my skin is always beat red on tren...any ways what I and others are saying is it can become a rollercoster ride....

Blog Entries
    If it shouldn't be mentioned let me know

But, I can't hang any more without my anti anxiety meds that's for sure - there's no way I can sleep at this point without em'

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I swear tren makes me the pissiest little bitch ever...at first it starts of great but somewhere in the middle of the cycle I start to become less and less tolerant of arrogance/bullshit eventually less tolerant of anything to be truthful...I don't like the person I become on tren, I take everything personally/emotionally instead of being the usual laid back person I am...its a wonderfully effective compound to be shure but I have since stopped using it and use deca instead and I LOVE it my body has never felt better and I look just as good as on tren maybe less red as my skin is always beat red on tren...any ways what I and others are saying is it can become a rollercoster ride....
    Well said!!!!!!!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ive ran tren a for 10 weeks at750mg, Mentally it doesn't **** with me, I could handle it indefinitely. However my liver could not lol. Truthfully by week 8 I was waiting for 10 to get off because my breathing was becoming uncomfortably labored and just started to feel sluggish. Ive ran it 1000mg for 6 weeks no problems mentally, same physicallities though, couldn't wait to get off and feel my breathing and cardio return in a week.

Blog Entries
    On that note - what eases the sides?

I got:

liver support
    Drink a ton of water
    No alcohol
    Keep up on cardio

What else?

Blog Entries
    Oh another very crappy part for me is night sweats and sweating in general at work.....it's down right redicurous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    On that note - what eases the sides?

I got:

liver support
    Drink a ton of water
    No alcohol
    Keep up on cardio

What else?
    keeping on cardio will get you further but for me it always wins in the end lol, and lots and lots of water and a gatorade here and there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    keeping on cardio will get you further but for me it always wins in the end lol, and lots and lots of water and a gatorade here and there.
    This is what I am seeing now

Trying to keep myself full on hydrated

One gallon of water & like a liter of Apple juice a day is what I got so far.

The only reason I ask is because I was thinking about running my TrenA @ 200mg for 12wks. I see what must of u guys are saying. Just be careful and understand my body and the way I feel.. Thanks boys

The only reason I ask is because I was thinking about running my TrenA @ 200mg for 12wks. I see what must of u guys are saying. Just be careful and understand my body and the way I feel.. Thanks boys
    At that dose you should be okay. You may touch on a few sides but 200 mgs is very doable. You will like tren and what it can do to your physique ....nothing else quite like it sooooooo if a little is good you always want to see what a skosh more will do. Just be smart.

At that dose you should be okay. You may touch on a few sides but 200 mgs is very doable. You will like tren and what it can do to your physique ....nothing else quite like it sooooooo if a little is good you always want to see what a skosh more will do. Just be smart.
    Yeah brother ur 100% right. Thank you for your concern and ur willingness to help me out. That's why I come here because u guys keep it real and want to make sure everyone is safe. Thanks again bro

Yeah brother ur 100% right. Thank you for your concern and ur willingness to help me out. That's why I come here because u guys keep it real and want to make sure everyone is safe. Thanks again bro
    Just remember to have fun with it.....good luck.

Thread Information