juststarting is offline Junior Member

Test Retention on Second cycle??

Im about to begin my second cycle. Im 21 5'7 185 10% bf. Ive been lifting weights for 4 years hard w/ a strict diet. I took my first cycle 1 year ago. It was a Sustanon / Winny cycle. I had great gains from it. Im about to start my second cycle that I plan to gain lean muscle mass and was wondering a couple of things:

1. What Test has the lowest water retention?

2.I want to block as much water retention,but I cant get my hands on any Liquidex (no one here can get it,wish I could though).Would 20mg e.d. of Nolva be as effective?

3.I was planning to add Dandelion Root,Green Tea Extract, and Chryisin to my supplement list to help w/ water retention. Do you think this mix would be helpful?

4. Do yall think I will have a problem w/ water retention by doing the Sust @ 400 a week instead off 500 a week and having my EQ higher?

5. Thank You to everyone on this board for helping.Ive learned so much on this board. All the help is greatly appreciated!!!

Equipose--500mg (week 1-10)

Sustanon 250--400mg (week 1-10)

Winstrol --- 50 mg eod (week 6-11) Milk Thistle--1000 mg e.d.

Nolvadex ----just in case

Clomid therapy after.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    I will print out and then answer your questions underneath:
    1. What Test has the lowest water retention?
    - Propinate

2.I want to block as much water retention,but I cant get my hands on any Liquidex (no one here can get it,wish I could though).Would 20mg e.d. of Nolva be as effective?
    - Nolvadex at 20mg's per day would probably be better if you are worried about bloat.

3.I was planning to add Dandelion Root,Green Tea Extract, and Chryisin to my supplement list to help w/ water retention. Do you think this mix would be helpful?
    - Yes, but it should be used 4 days on, 3 days off with the root. Also, try drinking 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water per day and lowering your sodium intake.

4. Do yall think I will have a problem w/ water retention by doing the Sust @ 400 a week instead off 500 a week and having my EQ higher?
    - Sust always makes myself and my friends hold hella water. If you can avoid doing sust do so and get some prop.

5. Thank You to everyone on this board for helping.Ive learned so much on this board. All the help is greatly appreciated!!!
    - Sure!

juststarting is offline Junior Member
    ok, if i did the test propinate how would I run it?
    When do I inject?

Should I run it at 400 mg or 500 mg a week?

should the Test Prop worry me w/ gyno?

Wil doing the Nolva 20 mg ed hinder my gains any?

Thank you roidmanraging!!!

Thread Information