Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: 20 Years old first cycle.

Fragnaticcc is offline New Member

20 Years old first cycle.

I am 20 years old, had been training since I am 15 and I have a competition coming up in 4 months time.
    I had won several shows before being natty.
    But I need to place at least 3rd in the upcoming one to get my scholarship.
    So my back is against the wall here and I have to take this path.
    I have a few questions.
    Will my hpta recover after I stop using aas? How long will it take to recover?
    My cycle will be 260mg Test E per week
    For 8 weeks and pct with noval after.

I am only planning to use it for 1 cycle and that's it. I will be out focusing on my career.
    Will it cost a lot of problems?
    Will I lose all my gains after the cycle?
    Last edited by Fragnaticcc; 01-18-2015 at 08:46 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone who tells you Yes they will be lying because they have no idea. Will you live if you jump off a 3 story building? Probably by maybe not. Read this and decide for yourself. Personally, I dont think the risk is worth it and I'm glad I decided not to at your age although I was tempted and was close. I even purchased it but in the end from out of no where common sense showed up.

FYI, no one does just one cycle unless it's because they get screwed up so bad it scares the sh*t out of them for life.

The young and Steroids
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-18-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Gorgos and Inked medic1 like this.

Gorgos is offline Junior Member
    You're gonna be in love for the first time when u hit that cycle. Even tho you might be a bit young.

why no one does only one cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Fragnaticcc View Post
    why no one does only one cycle?
    Ever hear the saying you can not eat only one chip?
    Because just like crack you will be chasing that high if it goes good and most people even if it goes poorly then they try again to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ever hear the saying you can not eat only one chip?
    Because just like crack you will be chasing that high if it goes good and most people even if it goes poorly then they try again to make it better.
    what are the chances my hpta would get back to normal from one cycle of use?

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, this forum is a great resource and will answer most of your questions. A must read...***Cycles going wrong for the young*** Cheers!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member

No one can tell you if your HPTA will be affected or not or by how much. Everyone responds differently and recovers differently. It's not a question that can really be answered fully.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

you might be totally screwed after 1 cycle.

you might be ok for couples year before trouble arise

you might be perfectly fine

it is impossible to say for the younger the higher are the chance to be screwed.

I understand the reason and therefor Ill advise you.

I agree with above you wont so only one cycle, we all said that at one point or another. but it does not work this way...

8 weeks for enanthate is too short.
    your pxt is weak you should add clomid with nolvadex .

you gonna need Arimidex also during cycle to control your estrogen.

now Im gonna get flammed for that advise... but the truth is your future is partly in stack so special method are needed.

normally for a first cycle starting with only testosterone is the way to go.
    but keep in mind that you MUST class well, That all your opponent are also on gear. so you must be better than them so you need an edge.
    test only would be good but maybe not good enough. I dont know what your up against.

to put every chance on your side while protecting your health I would advise:

8 weeks
    100mg EOD testosterone prop
    100mg EOD masteron acetate
    50mg ED anavar
    250ui HCG 2x/ week
    .25 mg EOD arimidex

4 weeks of pct
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50

test/mast/var are all extremely safe efficient and low side effect. and wont negativly impact your recovery.

you might include clen /T3 to shred some few more pounds.
    but if you have already competed you shouldnt need them.

this plan with good diet and training should make you peak for you comp.

if you compete in a tested federation planning is way different so I assume you are not.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    you might be totally screwed after 1 cycle.

you might be ok for couples year before trouble arise

you might be perfectly fine

it is impossible to say for the younger the higher are the chance to be screwed.

I understand the reason and therefor Ill advise you.

I agree with above you wont so only one cycle, we all said that at one point or another. but it does not work this way...

8 weeks for enanthate is too short.
    your pxt is weak you should add clomid with nolvadex .

you gonna need Arimidex also during cycle to control your estrogen.

now Im gonna get flammed for that advise... but the truth is your future is partly in stack so special method are needed.

normally for a first cycle starting with only testosterone is the way to go.
    but keep in mind that you MUST class well, That all your opponent are also on gear. so you must be better than them so you need an edge.
    test only would be good but maybe not good enough. I dont know what your up against.

to put every chance on your side while protecting your health I would advise:

8 weeks
    100mg EOD testosterone prop
    100mg EOD masteron acetate
    50mg ED anavar
    250ui HCG 2x/ week
    .25 mg EOD arimidex

4 weeks of pct
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50

test/mast/var are all extremely safe efficient and low side effect. and wont negativly impact your recovery.

you might include clen /T3 to shred some few more pounds.
    but if you have already competed you shouldnt need them.

this plan with good diet and training should make you peak for you comp.

if you compete in a tested federation planning is way different so I assume you are not.

good luck
    Thanks for the help. I am not getting on because I want to be bigger and better than everyone. It is because if I don't win this competition, my education would be pushed back so much. I really need the scholarship.
    May I know why do I need HCG?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wait you're getting a scholarship for placing well in a bodybuilding show?

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    4 months way from a cycle?

If you pinned today, by comp day you'll be 2 months out of an 8 week run your hpta will just be getting squared away. During the prior 4-6 weeks out of said 2 months your body is going to be leveling back out. This is the time when you will see your loss in gains and feel out of whack cause of hormone levels balancing. Im not an expert BB but I wouldnt want to go through the last bit of my contest prep like that. Sure you will see gains but whats to say your e2 might not get away from you at one point stacking on a bunch of water weight??

You will be bigger but will you be as conditioned?

You might be the type of guy thats got to eat like a pig after cycle to keep gains

Thanks for the help. I am not getting on because I want to be bigger and better than everyone. It is because if I don't win this competition, my education would be pushed back so much. I really need the scholarship.
    May I know why do I need HCG?
    well if you plan on winning then you plan on getting better than them...

and if you sre 4 months out try to make the cycle end a little bit after the show. or mast/var would have been pretty useless...

HCG is used to keep testicle from atrophy and aid in recovery.

Blog Entries
    Your scholarship depends on a bodybuilding show? I don't think so.

I sont know how scholarshil.works in US to be honest I dont even know how it works where I live XD

But some program requires experience other then school to be accepted so if he his in a program. fitness related, winning bodybuilding show might be a way to stand out.

Like a program I plan on going. my field of study is related but i need more real life experience so I hope my future powerlifting meet + other certification might be enough.

just saying

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    I am 20 years old, had been training since I am 15 and I have a competition coming up in 4 months time.
    I had won several shows before being natty.
    But I need to place at least 3rd in the upcoming one to get my scholarship.
    So my back is against the wall here and I have to take this path.
    I have a few questions.
    Will my hpta recover after I stop using aas? How long will it take to recover?
    My cycle will be 260mg Test E per week
    For 8 weeks and pct with noval after.

I am only planning to use it for 1 cycle and that's it. I will be out focusing on my career.
    Will it cost a lot of problems?
    Will I lose all my gains after the cycle?
    You will most likely recover. Most people do. But at 20 years old I would be very comfortable in making a large bet that your HTPA will be irreversibly damaged and you'll experience erractic HTPA behavior LATER in life. Sterility, inability to produce sufficient Testesterone (LowT) and erectile dysfunction will most likely be in your middle-aged future.

You're just going to do ONE cycle? Your back is against the wall? Who do you think you're bull-sh*ting besides yourself?

It's a very dumb idea what you're proposing.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr View Post
    You will most likely recover. Most people do. But at 20 years old I would be very comfortable in making a large bet that your HTPA will be irreversibly damaged and you'll experience erractic HTPA behavior LATER in life. Sterility, inability to produce sufficient Testesterone (LowT) and erectile dysfunction will most likely be in your middle-aged future.

You're just going to do ONE cycle? Your back is against the wall? Who do you think you're bull-sh*ting besides yourself?

It's a very dumb idea what you're proposing.
    I don't really knw how this works, but in my mind after I got my scholarship why do I still have to be on juice?

unless you started training in that exact goal.

then the chance that you gonna keep using is very high.

this is extremely addictive.

I don't really knw how this works, but in my mind after I got my scholarship why do I still have to be on juice?
    No one says you have to but most people who grew up on hamburger but then get a quality T-bone they probably wont want to go back to eating hamburger all the time. Just sayn. Of course if you get a T-bone that is burn, chewy or spoiled then it's another story. Thats why we try to give the proper advice so your experience will be good rather than bad.

Thread Information