Thread: First Injection

DMB31781 is offline Banned

First Injection

Well I have Just done my first injection of SUST 250.....Wow was i Nervous, But what a rush.....Finally got it done and it didnt even hurt at all....hehe.....now i cant wait til i start seeing results....Thanks to everyone on the board for giving me great info. on how to do all this......I really appreciate all the help you have all given me....I will keep you updated on my results..

I am:
    20yrs old
    5'9"
    192lbs
    15-20%BF
    and have been working out consistently for 2 yrs.
    This is my first cycle and I am so PSYCHED.....THX

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    What else are you stacking with the Sust. And I hope you have clomid for after your cycle or youll end up being disapointed.

Clomid is on the way and i am stacking dbol and deca with the sust.....and i have nolva on hand just in case....talk to ya...

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro, keep us posted... next time make sure you have the clomid before hand... also, what dosages are you taking?

Thanks....I am curently doing 250mg Sust and Deca a week for now...I want to see how they make me feel...If all is well I am going to bump up to 500 for sust and 400 for deca ew....the dbol i am running at 40mg ed for weeks 1-4....and the injectables i am going to run for 6-8 weeks....How long should it take before I start feeling the effects of these drugs???...Thx...Lata

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    expect 4-5 weeks for the sust and possibly the deca ... dbol you should feel strength and mass gains quickly...
    good luck, eat and sleep a lot
    MM

well the eating and sleeping wont be too hard because i had just lost my job....oh well.....better gains will come....hehe...

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the dark side bro.

Well, today is end of week one....I Have been Eating 3500+ Calories a day 200+ grams of protein a day...On a good day i'll get 300g protein, but its tough to eat so much.....DAMN....You guys make it sound so easy.....Have seen little muscle growth, but they look fuller...water retention is ok....Only did bench yesterday(Monday) and let me tell you.....I went from maxing 215 last week to maxing 250 yesterday....WOOHOO.....Weight has gone up also....I am now 198lbs, up 6lbs from last week...Can't wait to see how much stronger I have gotten in my other lifts....Will post again next Tuesday...Til Then EAT EAT EAT GROW GROW GROW...LATA

landshark is offline Associate Member

congrats

Before you know it, you'll be looking forward to every shot...

elprimo750 is offline New Member
    Just curious, is sust 250 the same as testonon 250? Sorry if it is a dumb question.

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member

answer

Sust. is definitly not test. Go and look them up under "Drug Profiles" on the main page of this site.

Thread Information