dananimal is offline Junior Member

6 mo. Vacation in Iraq just home, check out my cycle and give me some opinions

Hey boys Ive submitted my photos and discussed on the board. I've just returned from Iraq and Im getting back into things. Heres my new cycle the first 6 weeks im running EQ 500mg/wk, HGH 3 ius a day, Insulin 10 ius/day, Test 800mg/wk, and Deca 300mg/wk, femera daily, the second six weeks same hgh and insulin, 750 mg sust/wk, 50 mg tren EOD, 35 mg dbol daily, femera daily. The cutting cycle will consist of clen , winstrol , hallotestin, and hgh. Tell me what you think? I lost about 25 lbs of mass while I was out there. Im now 5 11 and about 188 and my body fat went up from about 5 to 11. But thats ok back to work!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm your back from Iraq and thank you for serving your country so well.

I have a question, how old are you and how many cycle have you done?

You have a casserole going with that cycle. EQ and deca need a minimum 10 weeks. Don't start slin at 10iu you need to work your way up to 10iu. You can use femara eod, you don't need it ed.

I say pick one cycle run it 10-12 weeks, then plan another one to meet your goals.

JohnnyB

Im 21 and this will be my 3rd cycle. I got this cycle from my buddy. He is getting it from a pro bodybuilder's cycle planner. I am aware that eq and deca take awhile to kick, but this was the cycle written up so Im giving it a go. I was only going to take a half of pill of femera every day. What Im curious about is will the hgh burn fat like all the hipe says. I dont have a big problem cutting. I just have a hard time being consistent. Will the hgh allow me to be a bit less strict on my diet. Im planning on making an appearence in muscle mania juniors in november. I see your from cali, are you attending?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dananimal
    Im 21 and this will be my 3rd cycle. I got this cycle from my buddy. He is getting it from a pro bodybuilder's cycle planner. I am aware that eq and deca take awhile to kick, but this was the cycle written up so Im giving it a go. I was only going to take a half of pill of femera every day. What Im curious about is will the hgh burn fat like all the hipe says. I dont have a big problem cutting. I just have a hard time being consistent. Will the hgh allow me to be a bit less strict on my diet. Im planning on making an appearence in muscle mania juniors in november. I see your from cali, are you attending?
    Definatly run them longer bro, no matter what the cycle planner says. Even cycles on this site are outdated, any cycle beyond 2 years old is now looked at as insufficient cycles. Really your best bet would be to extend everything to 10-12 weeks like JohnnyB said. You came here for opinions, and whether you listen to them or not, that's what you are gonna get.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you wanna bulk first then cut 2nd, I would suggest doing a long cycle. You can do something like this if you have the $ and the gear available to do so.
    Week 1-21 Test 800mgs
    Week 1-11 Deca 300mgs
    Week 1-4 d-bol 35mgs
    Week 11-20 Eq 400mgs
    Week 18-23 Winny 50mgs ed
    Week 16-23 Fina 75mgs ed
    Start clen in week 11...run it to the end (2 weeks on 2 off).
    Week 1-26 HGH 3-4 iu's a day 5days on 2 off

You can throw in the halo if you want but it's not nessasary.
    Clomid starts 2 days after last shot of Fina.
    HCG should be used mid way thru the cycle and at the end to help recover.
    Slin can be used like jonny said..work ur way up to 10iu's
    Fem eod.
    Last edited by MBaraso; 06-17-2003 at 03:01 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your using hgh for the wrong reason, you don't use hgh so you slack on another part of your cycle and diet is part of your cycle.

JohnnyB

Alright I know I layed out a cycle above but, the more I'm thinking about this thread....I think this is too much gear for someone going on their 3rd cycle, especially being that your only 21.
    Jonny's right in his first post when he told u to "pick a cycle run it for 12 weeks then plan another".
    IMO running GH and slin along w/ all this other gear is alilttle bit too much for someone not so experienced w/ AS.
    Whatever u decide just be safe, but in all honesty I think this is too much....

Ok, heres what I meant by slacking on the diet, hmm how should i put this Im a real self concious person. Slacking on the diet to me is still getting the necessary protein in the day, but exceeding my caloric and carb limit I have set for myself. Thats slacking on my diet, not eating pizza and drinking beer. oh hell no. Thanks for the advice I will take it into consideration. Do you think I should just use the gh without the slin? that would be fine with me I would rather not do it anyhow.

I think your goals could be acomplished w/ out the use of GH.
    Personally I think your too young and too early in your cycle experience's to use GH or slin. JMO

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Just showing some gratitude for Iraq situation brotha

Good Luck on whatever cycle you do.

MuX

Thread Information