juststarting is offline Junior Member

Winny and D-bol cycle?

I have a question for a friend of mine. I told him I would find out on here what would be the best. My friend plays football for a college and cant taken anything that will sta in his system long. He is about to do a Winny only cycle. Then he decided he wanted to put a low dose of D-bol in there. But, he says he doesnt want to get the bloat face look. I told him to not do the d-bol because of the gyno and water retention and stacking it w/ the Winny would sorta cancel its self out.He is planning to do Clomid therapy after.
    My question is:
    1.what would be a a good stack for him to get on that would get out of his sytem fast w/ little to no water retention?

2. If he were to get on the D-bol/Winny cycle would taking Nolvadex @ 20 g e.d. help the water retention?

3.. Would the Winny only cycle be the best choice?

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    test prop 100mg's EOD
    winny 50mg's EOD
    nolvadex 20mg's everyday up to 2 weeks after the cycle.
    clomid starting the day the cycle ends

the prop is a SHORT acting ester and clears the system fairly fast. I've had a few college athletes that report passing the NCAA testing while using this very cycle.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    you shouldnt run d-bol and winny together. hard on the liver bro. both are 17a.

thanks roidmanraging. What were the results your frinds noticed on this cycle and were the gains keepable?

i had one more question... what is the need to take nolva the whole cycle? for estrogen block to keep water down? cause I know the winny fights the water a little as well.

Thread Information