Thread: Winny Cycle

JJJUICE is offline New Member

Winny Cycle

last time i did winny...i had a 50ml bottle at 50mg per shot....i did a shot every other day of 100mg....now all i can seem to find are one time use winny amps at 50mg a pop....I gained like 10 pounds hard muscle and really liked the results....i finished a eq/sust cycle and didnt see much results at all....i wanna hop back on the winny....but need to know how much i should get....and i really dont want to shoot 50mg ed so is 100mg eod good enough? and how many should i buy? also what are good prices? i was gettin like 14 an amp which im not too happy about...i remember gettin the bottle for like 240 and i know that is a good price....just looking to get some results...cause i am not happy at all from my last cycle didnt really do shit for me....

mj7877 is offline New Member
    you need to do 50mgs ed for the best results. im just finishing mine up now and had great results from a 45 day cycle. iwas alternating between 50mg tabs and shots ed. 14 is high but thats what i pay in ny. so, do what you gotta do. let me know how it goes...also, what are you going to do for post cycle?

Thread Information