HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

durabolin vs. EQ

Iwas talkin to a guy at the gym and he told me that the gains you get from both this gear are the same but EQ having alot less water retention ... is this true ?

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    "Equipoise is not the steroid that will cause enormous gains in strength and muscle mass in the shortest time ... The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly ... The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance"

Quote right from the drug profile bro ... I've heard deca is better as far as adding size and its human grade. But what the hell do I know?

i know this and did read that but ive been hearing both ways about EQ that it doesnt give you any mass gains but then i hear that it can be compared durabolin when it comes to the gains you get it the gains are of more quality and leaner ! i took durabolin for about 7 weeks and gained 25 lbs !

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your chances of water retention are higher with deca . I would say when it's all said and done the gains are close. You may get more weight with deca, but how much is water.

For me deca is a drug I'll never use, recovery is harder, it can raise your b/p and the idea of water retention just doesn't do anything for me.

JohnnyB

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I personally love the ole' Test/Deca combo. It does wonders for my stength and muscle growth. I have never tried EQ, but I don't think there is TOO much difference in the two compounds. I think you will hold a little less water with Eq, and gain a little more size with Deca. I personally only like to use human grade gear. So as long as there is Deca, I see no need for EQ.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    now that i have tried both i am a major fan of deca .

the gains that i got off of 300mg of deca could not even be compared to what i got off of 400mg of eq.

i will prob never use eq again

H BOMB ... did you just gain alot more mass with deca , and alot more solid gains with EQ ? that what im looking for more solid, ripped gains !

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    now that i have tried both i am a major fan of deca .

the gains that i got off of 300mg of deca could not even be compared to what i got off of 400mg of eq.

i will prob never use eq again
    What were your cycles and how much did you gain off of each?

i have done deca by itself and with test.

i did the eq with var in the beg.

on the two times i did deca by itslef i gained about 10lb each time and strenght went through the roof.

i gained about 6lb off of the eq and i got more strenght from the var in my op.

i did not get bloated at all of deca but then i never went over 300mg a week.

i am not bashing eq it is just that i like deca alot better

when i took durabolin i took 50 mg every other day for about 7 weeks (10ml vial)! do think if i lowered the dosage i wouldnt experience bloating ? im most concerned about it in the face keep in mind ! but im kinda leaning towards EQ because i like the idea of of leaner gains and how you get alot more vascular ! but the idea of acne isnt very appealing to me ! so then i go back to durabolin and just think if i lower the dose i won't get bloated ! if any body knows what dose i should take for durabolin that would be easy on bloating please let me know and a dose that would be good for a cycle of EQ !

i know you guys tell alot of people to just read up on it and shit, but ive read alot of different sites bout this shit and every site has a very different opinion on how these 2 juices perform so im just looking for personal expiences with it ! i think someone that took it and can give advice on it is worth alot more then reading it on some site !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is almost impossible for us to tell you how you are going to react to a drug. Personally Deca makes a more dramatic change in my body composition then EQ does. I get little water retention but do experience high BP and recovery is very hard. Eq gives me less of a change but does increase my appetite and make me more vascular as a general rule. I have used both very successfully and think either you choose will be very beneficial.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Guys, deca and durabolin are two seperate compounds deca (deca durabolin ) is nandrolone deconate and durabolin is nandrolone phenylproprionate. Mind you they are very similar chemically and are both anaboolic compounds that assist the protein synthesis and allow protein to be stored in the muscle cell in large amounts. However, durabolin does not cause water retention nearly to the extent that deca does, so it is more popular for contest prep and/or cutting cycles. I used it once and had great results. It should be used at 400mg/week (same as deca and EQ) and to be frank, I would go with which ever one was less expensive.

yeah thats what i was probably going to go with ! EQ is about 30 bucks cheaper from my source, plus i can't see a dose of less than 200mg/week doing anything for me anyways ! but do you think if i were to use durabolin again (beacause i was pretty happy with the results the first time...25lbs by itself) i would be less susceptible to the bloating ?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Your source sells EQ cheaper than Deca ???

if your worried about bloating just use a little liquidex during your cycle. cheap and it works

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ammar
    Your source sells EQ cheaper than Deca???
    No, he sells it cheaper than durabolin , not deca ...they are 2 seperate things.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    My bad...I thought you were talking about Deca still there. Like H bomb said though, if water retention is what bugs you then just run liquidex in your cycle.

yeah durabolin from my hook up goes for about 160 and EQ goes for a bout 130 ! bout for a 10ml vial ! how much does liquidex run for ? and how does primo compare to these 2 juices ?

bottle of liquidex is usually 50-60 bucks

good luck finding real primo

50- 60 bucks us. or canadian ? why is it hard to find ?

Thread Information