jesse4466 is offline Member

Low Dose Test-E For Long Term (6 months or so)

34 Years Old
    230 LBS
    6'1
    History: 1 Cycle of Test E over the summer, June-August 2014 (went from 208 to 227LBS)
    Body Fat % is unknown, but guessing around 20% or a little less

I am starting a Test-E low dose cycle similar to that of TRT. I will do 125 mg per week. I don't want to do a full on cycle again but just something to increase my quality of life, etc. I will only inject 1 time per week, .5ML.

The questions I have are:

1.) Do I need to do the same amount of HCG as my Test E 500mg per week cycle? (500units of HCG per week)
    2.) Do I need to use AI the same amount?
    3.) Would my PCT be the same as well? Nolva / Clomid over 4 weeks? (end of 6months)

I plan to do this with pharmacy grade HGH (serosim) for a period of 6 months.

Thoughts and feedback would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jesse4466; 01-21-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Mrgilmore is offline New Member
    I think 125mg/week is really not enough, you will just shutdown yourself for nothing.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What is your natural total test at? If high, this is a waste

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    More of this^^ seems like a low dose, should be like 300mg/week. At 125mg/week, will it even spike your levels? We need a baseline and "Increase my quality of life" means you are lifting weights or just normal life activity?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Exactly what they said. Let me understand, you want to increase your quality-life for 6 month, and then?? Risk to be shut down for the rest of your life? I don’t see the point really.

I think my natural total test is like 350 right now.

So the better suggestion would be to run 500mg again for 12 weeks for example? I def want to improve muscle mass, gym routine, etc..I def don't want to be shut down for nothing. Thanks for the feedback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466
    I think my natural total test is like 350 right now. So the better suggestion would be to run 500mg again for 12 weeks for example? I def want to improve muscle mass, gym routine, etc..I def don't want to be shut down for nothing. Thanks for the feedback.
    I think?! Okay

Improving your "routine" has nothing to do with sauce

Figure out exactly what you want & go from there man

I meant pushing heavier weight. U get the drift Sammy.

Blog Entries
    You gotta get some baseline blood work - if your test #'s are decent & you feel fine - this is not the route you wanna go. If they suck - well, take it from there

From there decide what you wanna do. Realistically the longest cycle you wanna push is 16 weeks. The longer/heavier they get the worse the come off.

I

Ok thanks. I may just do another 500mg test e for 12 weeks without dbol this time.

Bloods are good aside from slightly elevated liver enzymes which I presume were from last cycle ... Including dbol ..

So I think I'm ready to go just waiting on BAC water for HCG ..

If it weren't for hair loss and acne I wouldn't have even questioned the cycle. I'm gonna double down on propecia throughout and take 20mg of accutane everyday on cycle..hopefully that works . And hopefully my body is adjusting to the test E better this second time around.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, 125 isn't even enough to get some guys back to baseline. And that's with pharmacy test, not ugl.

300 would be absolute minimum. I'd just go 500.

Btw,the liver repairs itself rather rapidly. How long after the dbol did you have the blood work done? May be another problem.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Trt is a lifetime commitment, a cruise is doing around 250 mgs a week between cycles......or you could call it bridging. Either way you are a fool to consider this decision at your age unless your tes levels are in the gutter after being off the sauce for 6 months or more.

I appreciate the feedback. Blood work was done about a month ago , PCT end in October . Going to dr now to check liver enzymes again . Ultra sound came out fine . Just blood work slightly elevated. Thinking possibly due to high caffeine intake .

I may wait longer till everything's good to go then do a 12 week test e only..

Blog Entries
    It's all relevant to "you"

I see guy who barely cycle & never really touch PCT but are solid as fvck

Or - you have me, with the absence of sauce who just falls apart & turns into a giant slug

Or - even worse, guys who run as much gear as I do if not more & still get no quality results - just side effects

Thread Information