Caffein - 200mg x3 ED
    Aspirin - 50g x3 ED

Week 12:
    Clen – 120mcg ED
    Taurine – 3g ED
    Potassium – 300mg ED

Anything I could add or improve?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Although you have posted a normal regime for clen , I think it is better to simply do it based on how your body responds as everyone is a little different. What you posted is a good plan, but it is only a good plan based on people who respond well to it. I would suggest you start out at 40mcg, just like you suggested. But, if you do not see your hands shaking at all you might want to bump the dosage up quicker the next day. If your hands are shaking, then wait until you dont see them shake any more and then bump up the dosage. You might be able to stop at 100mcg at the end of your first week and not have to take 120mcg. Clen is weird in that different people respond diffferently to it. You seem to have a good understanding, but do not feel as though you have to follow someone else's plan as it may be different from how your body respond to it. Just start out slow, if you see your hands shaking you are taking plenty. But do not think you have to bump it up more just because others do. No one knows your body more than you and just listen to it as much as you listen to others opinions. The most important thing to know is that when you reach a top end of 120mcg and you are not shaking anymore, take a break and let your body re-aclimate to nothing and do it again. I persobally start at 60mcg, then after two weeks am up to 120mcg, then I stop for 10 days and can get the shakes when starting again at 60mcg, which works for me. Whatever you read is simply a common layout and a good plan to consider. But you have to watch yourself and determine what is the best plan for you. I am happy that you obviously read a lot to get the info you have, but nothng compares to you paying attention to your own body and adjusting everything to what your own body can handle. If you take a little and have terrible sweats and your friends are asking what it wrong with you, then you might want to consider that what is common for many may not be perfect for you. Good luck and I just wanted to offer my opinion because it seems you have put a lot of time into considering a proper plan.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Although you have posted a normal regime for clen, I think it is better to simply do it based on how your body responds as everyone is a little different. What you posted is a good plan, but it is only a good plan based on people who respond well to it. I would suggest you start out at 40mcg, just like you suggested. But, if you do not see your hands shaking at all you might want to bump the dosage up quicker the next day. If your hands are shaking, then wait until you dont see them shake any more and then bump up the dosage. You might be able to stop at 100mcg at the end of your first week and not have to take 120mcg. Clen is weird in that different people respond diffferently to it. You seem to have a good understanding, but do not feel as though you have to follow someone else's plan as it may be different from how your body respond to it. Just start out slow, if you see your hands shaking you are taking plenty. But do not think you have to bump it up more just because others do. No one knows your body more than you and just listen to it as much as you listen to others opinions. The most important thing to know is that when you reach a top end of 120mcg and you are not shaking anymore, take a break and let your body re-aclimate to nothing and do it again. I persobally start at 60mcg, then after two weeks am up to 120mcg, then I stop for 10 days and can get the shakes when starting again at 60mcg, which works for me. Whatever you read is simply a common layout and a good plan to consider. But you have to watch yourself and determine what is the best plan for you. I am happy that you obviously read a lot to get the info you have, but nothng compares to you paying attention to your own body and adjusting everything to what your own body can handle. If you take a little and have terrible sweats and your friends are asking what it wrong with you, then you might want to consider that what is common for many may not be perfect for you. Good luck and I just wanted to offer my opinion because it seems you have put a lot of time into considering a proper plan.
    Thank you for answer. I forgot to mention, this is going to be my first time using both ECA and Clen , but like you said I did spend quite a bit of time reading up. I'm going to follow your advice and keep the plan I made in mind while also adjusting it to how I feel. Thanks again!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No problem. I simply wanted to offer my 2 cents as I have done about everything under the sun and it is always best to learn from the pro's; but also adjust as I go along as my body is different from everyone elses. Some things I can handle better than others while other compounds kick my butt. Just because I can take one thing with no problems does not mean I can take anything. For example, the only thing I personally have ever had problems with is T3. I have tried it three times and had to stop because of what wat happening to my body; and it is important to listen to yourself and not what other can do. Good luck and clen is not such a harsh compound unless you do way too much. Start out slow and build up and you should be fine. Good luck! Also, one more thing, try to be in a state where you would be losing weight even if you were not on clen. I have found that clen does not aid in losing weight unless you are already doing it on your own. But, if you are doing the right things and losing weight on your own then clen can expedite the process. But in my personal experience if you are just maintaing a certain weight and simply start taking clen it will not do much all by itself.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    No problem. I simply wanted to offer my 2 cents as I have done about everything under the sun and it is always best to learn from the pro's; but also adjust as I go along as my body is different from everyone elses. Some things I can handle better than others while other compounds kick my butt. Just because I can take one thing with no problems does not mean I can take anything. For example, the only thing I personally have ever had problems with is T3. I have tried it three times and had to stop because of what wat happening to my body; and it is important to listen to yourself and not what other can do. Good luck and clen is not such a harsh compound unless you do way too much. Start out slow and build up and you should be fine. Good luck! Also, one more thing, try to be in a state where you would be losing weight even if you were not on clen. I have found that clen does not aid in losing weight unless you are already doing it on your own. But, if you are doing the right things and losing weight on your own then clen can expedite the process. But in my personal experience if you are just maintaing a certain weight and simply start taking clen it will not do much all by itself.
    Of course, I'm going to be taking this as I'm cutting, which means that I'm going to be eating with a 500 calorie deficit at the same time. I've also heard of people using as they were bulking to minimize body fat increase, but I don't have enough info on the subject to have an opinion.

Thread Information