Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anavar hight AST and ALT

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saris26
    Hi all!! Im back!! Lol I have to tell you guys the updated!! First thank u all!! Well idk how to start! I stopped the anavar! Then I did my labs again on wednesday!! And guess what ?? They were more higher! Soo I did and liver ultrasound to see if liver was big any damage.. They told me only 3 reason make those values soo high 1 hepatitis 2 liver complete damage 3 a lab herror .. So they said is so weird that ur here whith those values without any symptom at all. No pain no vomit urine clear.. No fatigue.. Ect etc .. So ultrasound show liver with perfect measures no damages clear liver..so at the end they did a complete hepatitis panel, suppostly with those values is like to have hepatitis.. Can u imagine guys how i was freaking out...!! Hoo well labs came back!! No hepatitis A B C.... Ufff what a relief I have to tell them the truth about anavar.. So conclusion is that anavar due that... Like one if u guys mentioned in an article oral steroids can affect liver function test reading,however these function test reading will return to normal aftee a short term steriod cycle!! Hahaha im so happy im not gonna die!! U guys freak me out!! Anyways im still taking my NAC!! I cant wait for ur responses!!
    Good god you girl. Best of luck!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Good thing you are taking care of your health

Sometimes anavar gets scammed and switched for other cheaper substances. Are you 100% that you had anavar?

There are some kits that can be used to determined if it is anavar, its called labmax kit.

Saris26 is offline New Member
    Mr Bb I really know my contact so well.. So i dont think that he gave me a fake ones.. Tell me more about that lab kit u mentioned !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saris26 View Post
    Mr Bb I really know my contact so well.. So i dont think that he gave me a fake ones.. Tell me more about that lab kit u mentioned !
    You may know him well but how well does he know who he got it from? He may THINK he is getting anavar , that does not mean he is. Most people are really clueless to this stuff. #1 faked substance right now is HGH. Ask 100 people who are taking fake HGH and 99.9% of them will tell you it's real. #2 is Anavar. Probably pretty close to the same results if you ask people.

The test kit is from labmax

Saris26 is offline New Member
    Where can i buy it?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Google labmax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information