bodyboy is offline New Member

Question Looking for quality gains first cycle help

Hey people, trying to get my first cycle together properly.I'm 23 years old being training for 5 years started out at 140lbs now 167lbs 7%bf Ectomorph body type.Seem's to me the more research i do the more confused i get myself.My goals from my first cycle are just to bulk up and keep a hard look to my body/cut.

This is what i've been considering running
    d-bol 25mg 1-4 week
    sust 500mg 1-10 week or Enanthate
    Deca 400mg 1-10 week
    Proviron 25mg 1-10 week
    clomid 13 week
    nolvadex on hand

Or maybe something like this

D-bol 25mg 1-4 week
    Sust 500mg 1-10 week
    Eq 400mg 1-10 week
    Winny 50mg ed 5-10 week
    clomid 13 week

This is just what i've been thinking of doing really looking for some help so i take the right step first.Just looking for a quality first cycle all the help on what your thoughts are would be great thanks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Considering your goals I would go with the second one using enanthate instead of sus and running the winny weeks 7-13.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah go with the second cycle ! but its gonna be hard to stay ahrd and cut when u bulk becuz u need around 4000 calories a day minimum. so u will get fat no matter what, well u wont get fat if u dont eat enough calories, but then again u wont put on any considerable amount of weight ! best of luck !

bodyboy is offline New Member
    Anymore suggestions??????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Test enan 250-500mg a week, it's your first cycle you don't much to gain. You have fresh receptors take advantage of them. Add the deca or eq on your second cycle, the d-bol to your third.

Remember what the receptor can't handle, has a high possiblity of converting to a side effect.

JohnnyB

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with gundam. You gotta eat big to get big. If yo aren's willing to get a little fat during the summer wait until fall. In the meantime you could use an 8 week cycle of fina 50mg and test prop 50mg ed to add some size and definition. You could gain 10 lbs in a couple months and be pretty hard and muscular. Eat 200 plus grams of high quality protien. JohnnyB also has a good suggestion but with prop I started to see definate improvement in 10 days while enan takes 3 or 4 weeks. Do the dbol , deca and sus in the winter and bulk up to 210.

Thread Information