Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Test levels while behind bars

landgraveryan is offline New Member

Test levels while behind bars

I have a plea date coming up and it is going to be 10 months in jail. I run 400mg of test per week in bi-weekly shots. My question is for those who have been in jail for a lengthly period of time, what can I do to prevent muscle loss, and gaining estrogen from lowered test levels, since I won't be able to do my gear while behind bars?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Are you on legit trt ?

No I am not, but I told my doctor the situation saying I was going to be "working in Alaska" as a fisherman, and I have been on test for 3 years at that maintenance dose. He suggested and scheduled me a doc appointment with a urologist, but I don't think that is going to help at all.

swolehead is offline Member
    I can't help you man but dude that's rough I'm sorry and wish you best of luck hope everything turns out as good as it posibly can for you. only idea I'd have is stop shooting so ur test levels drop and go to the doctor while you levels are next to nuthing and try to get trt.

Iceberg is offline Member
    You get 3 good meals a day and a few hours of yard time. Make it count.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    only idea I'd have is stop shooting so ur test levels drop and go to the doctor while you levels are next to nuthing and try to get trt.

This

Or try to PCT as hard as possible until you're in

GL Bro - shit happens

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    i would have came off as soon As i had even though id serve jail time. your going to come off in jail with no pct and the jail nurse will do nothing absolutely nothing for you. i would try to mKe it less harsh As of now if i were you. if you get gyno coming off in jail man thats gonna suck dude.

swolehead is offline Member
    gyno coming off. How does that happen?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would of hit a PCT asap. I assume you have known for a while you were looking at time.
    Hopefully you come out a better person. Good luck inside.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    you will have plenty of people to train with in my younger years i have done some time here and there.every race has a work out plan.if you are swoll enough the guys with the keys will let you train with them and they will have plenty of spreads for you to eat."spread" a prison soup consisting of protein and starch. bye bye shreds.....

Blog Entries
    I got a friend who isn't doing to swell for his own reasons.

I met him right after he got out from doing a year in. He looked solid as fvck when we met - how? Dunno - but, he looked in way better shape than he does now

williamrjones2 is offline New Member
    From what I understand if you are taking anything legally on the streets the prison has to provide it. I'm a prison nurse and we have had dudes that were taking female hormones on the street and actively in the process of getting a sex change and the state has to continue treatment. Look into getting prescribed test legally.

Also going to look into taking Nebido, if I can get my hands on it.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Sorry for the late reply lol. You have been on test for 3 years then a normal pct is not going to work imo look in to dr scally power pct.
    Also there is no point looking in to nebido it won't last the time you need it to and no test will and no amount of volume you pin will last this amount of time either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Sorry for the late reply lol. You have been on test for 3 years then a normal pct is not going to work imo look in to dr scally power pct. Also there is no point looking in to nebido it won't last the time you need it to and no test will and no amount of volume you pin will last this amount of time either.
    Good point all around

Try to get it prescribed I would think is the best option

On another note, not that I personally know. But, can you get juice in jail, not legally I mean? Some of these guys have to be on some shit that I seen come out.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 01-24-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Try to recover a bit of natural test production beforehand, or...
    load up on Nebido shots, then ride out the rest with whatever dbol you can find in prison.
    Either way, estrogen and gyno will be of serious concern, so add finding Nolva to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Try to recover a bit of natural test production beforehand, or...
    load up on Nebido shots, then ride out the rest with whatever dbol you can find in prison.
    Either way, estrogen and gyno will be of serious concern, so add finding Nolva to that list.
    Well Nebido will be hard to find, I have like a month and a half before the plea deal so I do have some time. If I started pct right now with arimidex and nolvadex until I go in, I should be better off, but who knows. Its just a real crappy deal I got, not saying I am totally innocent, but being addicted to opiates because of a car accident and staying on them, in addition to a boss at work who was not a positive influence on me, really screwed with my head, and now I am where I am at because of it.

What kind of reason would someone like me get nolvadex for?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not exactly an answer to your question but if it were me knowing what I know now after just serving on a jury last week I would not take a plea deal vs jury trial unless I knew they could PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt I was guilty.

Even though I KNEW the guy on trial was 100% guilty of one of the charges I/we would not find him guilty because the proof was not there, only circumstantial evidence and that's not enough.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Stop taking your shots now. In 4 weeks your levels will be tanked and the Dr will put you on trt.

Then the jail nurse will give your shots for you.

Sucks, but that will be best

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Not exactly an answer to your question but if it were me knowing what I know now after just serving on a jury last week I would not take a plea deal vs jury trial unless I knew they could PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt I was guilty.

Even though I KNEW the guy on trial was 100% guilty of one of the charges I/we would not find him guilty because the proof was not there, only circumstantial evidence and that's not enough.
    This^^ I have family in law enforcement, and getting convicted in jury trials is actually more rare than people realize. The reason they want you to take a plea is because they know the chances of getting a conviction are much worse and they want to close the case. I don't know you and I'm not judging you, but it sounds like whatever you've done you probably already learned your lesson from this experience alone. No need to suffer the 10 months if it can be avoided. Unless the evidence is rock solid, don't take the plea. Best of luck.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by landgraveryan View Post
    Well Nebido will be hard to find, I have like a month and a half before the plea deal so I do have some time. If I started pct right now with arimidex and nolvadex until I go in, I should be better off, but who knows. Its just a real crappy deal I got, not saying I am totally innocent, but being addicted to opiates because of a car accident and staying on them, in addition to a boss at work who was not a positive influence on me, really screwed with my head, and now I am where I am at because of it.

What kind of reason would someone like me get nolvadex for?
    take responsibility bro you're going to shrink down to nothing. prob cant even bring your natural test back at this point.

who told you 400 m g was a maintenance dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    This^^ I have family in law enforcement, and getting convicted in jury trials is actually more rare than people realize. The reason they want you to take a plea is because they know the chances of getting a conviction are much worse and they want to close the case. I don't know you and I'm not judging you, but it sounds like whatever you've done you probably already learned your lesson from this experience alone. No need to suffer the 10 months if it can be avoided. Unless the evidence is rock solid, don't take the plea. Best of luck.
    Ya its harder to get convicted but if you do that 10 months can become 10 yrs. there's a reason people always plead out unless they are innocent. juries have no sympathy for junkie steroid users

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    I have a plea date coming up and it is going to be 10 months in jail. I run 400mg of test per week in bi-weekly shots. My question is for those who have been in jail for a lengthly period of time, what can I do to prevent muscle loss, and gaining estrogen from lowered test levels, since I won't be able to do my gear while behind bars?
    Hey,

Sorry to hear about your whole situation.

I kmow this isn't the best advice but... A few people I kmow have done jail time here In UK and they could buy gear in jail, it's 2x the price but apparently is easier accessable in than out..

Otherwise ... Try a pct now while you can!!

Best of luck.

Honestly, as far as legal advice obviously do what you and your lawyer feel is best. I'd hate to see anything be made worse based on taking advice from us. As for your test situation, the advice given to drop your injections now and follow the path of getting official trt treatment is probably the best option. Even if you don't end up doing time it will get you on the right track for long term treatment since you're already on trt anyway....just self administered. 400mg/week is quite high, but I'm assuming you're using ugl gear, so there's really no telling how much your really getting. You can't compare ugl to pharm on a mg to mg basis. Most likely you don't need anywhere near 400mg/week of pharm grade test...but that's the least if your concerns right now anyway. Again, best of luck.

Honestly, as far as legal advice obviously do what you and your lawyer feel is best. I'd hate to see anything be made worse based on taking advice from us. As for your test situation, the advice given to drop your injections now and follow the path of getting official trt treatment is probably the best option. Even if you don't end up doing time it will get you on the right track for long term treatment since you're already on trt anyway....just self administered. 400mg/week is quite high, but I'm assuming you're using ugl gear, so there's really no telling how much your really getting. You can't compare ugl to pharm on a mg to mg basis. Most likely you don't need anywhere near 400mg/week of pharm grade test...but that's the least if your concerns right now anyway. Again, best of luck.
    Ya thats a real problem. someone should come up with a test to tell you what you have

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews
    Ya thats a real problem. someone should come up with a test to tell you what you have
    It's called Blood Work
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It's called Blood Work
    Yeah its not a mystery. Blood work tells you your levels and then just take whatever dose of the gear your using is needed to get in the range you want. I'm just saying ugl strength doesn't necessarily match pharm grade. Samson, I know you get that, I'm talking more to the other guy.

So I stopped today, what kind of PCT should I do? Its been so long doing any kind of PCT, I kind of forgot how it goes.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Well this is a different answer but if you can get some topical cream you can put it in tubes and hoop them. Ive seen a rookie bring 3 lighter and 6 plugs of tobacco before. Desperate times desperate measures.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    This thread is full of some good advise and some not so good.....

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It's called Blood Work
    No ts called a test to tell you whats in the bottle immediately, not 5 weeks later when its to late to get your money back.
    Last edited by fightnews; 01-26-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Yeah its not a mystery. Blood work tells you your levels and then just take whatever dose of the gear your using is needed to get in the range you want. I'm just saying ugl strength doesn't necessarily match pharm grade. Samson, I know you get that, I'm talking more to the other guy.
    it prob almost never does. these retards think they are making more money dicing up the product but they are actually losing out on repeat customers, ive got a decent bottle but I'm switching ugls just off of past stories of QC problems. Frank Lucas knew the secret and the dealers who follow suit will be successful. And the underdosed crap is not even counting the flat out counterfeits. its a rough market

So I stopped today, what kind of PCT should I do? Its been so long doing any kind of PCT, I kind of forgot how it goes.
    prob wont even work at this point but start slamming clomid and nolva before d-day. are your beans like the size of raisins but smaller or what? 4 years is a long time

Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Well this is a different answer but if you can get some topical cream you can put it in tubes and hoop them. Ive seen a rookie bring 3 lighter and 6 plugs of tobacco before. Desperate times desperate measures.
    might as well just get a hollowed out dildo and put a syringe and a bunch of t in there and ram it home, you're going to need to get used to it anyway especially with such low test, how do feel about the name Carly?

lol i kid, i kid, you'll be fine

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    That was a bit of a joke, your only 25 pct hard and roll the dice. As far as muscle loss you might as well plan on cutting you are not going to get enough calories to save much. Stay active in there and workout the best they will allow. It will do wanders for your sleep and mental well being

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    If you have 2 months time before getting in, I’d try the PCT. Probably won’t work, but anyways, better than searching for test once you’re in. load up as much clomid as you can, and 6mg exemestane ED could also help to maintain estro very low and so force your hpta to produce some test quicker. It’s about survival man. Meanwhile you could try to get your TRT prescribed as plan B. searching for legit test in jail would be for me plan C.
    good luck

Projectswole is offline New Member
    Damn man, sorry to hear about your situation hopefully I'm not about to give advice to a total skumbag. Anyway you should try to get TRT asap and if that's not looking like it's going to go through by the time you go in then get as much and as aggressive of a pct as humanly possible. Make an order now of some clomid and tamox off ar-r also I used D-aspartic acid last time I came off and it worked wonders. Keep your head up and your butthole clenched.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    My Gf is police at a jail here in spain, and they always look forward that everyone gets raped in their butt at least once. But man, I went to a boarding school, they told me, newbies always get bullied, but, that never happened to me. I also bullied some older guys, so never say never. Good luck man!
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-27-2015 at 05:03 AM.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    My Gf is police at a jail here in spain, and they always look forward that everyone gets raped in their butt at least once. But man, I went to a boarding school, they told me, newbies always get bullied, but, that never happened to me. I also bullied some older guys, so never say never. Good luck man!
    really dude?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information