n1ge1991 is offline New Member

Finally got more gear!

Right I posted a thread not to long about only having enough gear for 4 weeks, I got another 4 weeks so 8 in total Deca at 400 a and test 250 twice a week. My question is could I kickstart this cycle with the prohormone of tren ? I was going to use Superdrol but ditched that idea because of liver toxicity worrys, any body any info on this prohormone and can it b used to kickstart a cycle? Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    PH's are sh*t(very Hepatoxic as well)... I doubt you'll get much info regarding PH's on here as well.. But remember don't start any cycle until you have everything(food budget, steroids , PCT - Clomid/& Nolva, all accessories syringes alcohol prep pads etc, hCG if your smart, AI, DA/Dopamine Agonist Prami for prolactin! There's a lot to budget for and you should always have everything just in case.... But controlling your E2(hence AI) all should be fine!

n1ge1991 is offline New Member
    I have all that luckily , I know the esters don't kick in until around the 4th week, and I'm only running an 8th week cycle so is for weeks of gains worth it, that's why I was considering some sort of an oral just to get things started, the tren prohormone apparently isn't very toxic at all, or will I just go with the test and deca ?

pitweiler is offline Member
    IMO you still don't have enough test. Since your pinning twice a week I'm assuming your using test E or C. I'd have at least 10 weeks worth. I like to run it for 12

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea I perfer 12 weeks with deca and test enanthate or cyp
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    My buddy says that sources are like girlfriends for him he either has 3 or none.

If u get a good source, buy plenty.

They do come and go.

Thread Information