digital is offline New Member

Question expierienced slin users

hi guys,
    i have access to humilog and am seriously considering using it to boost cycle.stats:26yrs,200odd lbs,10 years exp,9-10 odd cycles.
    week 1-10 sust 750mg (week 1-2 500mg)
    week 1-10 deca 400mg
    week 1-4 d.bol
    week 8-13 winny 50mg ed
    1.my mom is insulin dependant since age 5.so i am probably predisposed to diabetes.i know AS can accelarate things like hairloss etc if you are pre disposed to it,is insulin the same?
    2.my post workout shake is 40g protein 54g carbs,on top of that i blend in 2 bananas is this ok for that very important 15min later?(no fat)
    3.i will start on 1iu and work up daily until 10iu if my body allows,i will be injecting straight after gym.is that also fine?
    4.is the results worth the effort and potential danger you are subjecting yourself to?i know what my gains can be on AS,but i dont know what to expect with slin?
    5.i only bumped my sust to 750 in week 3 does that mean i will only see the results of 750mg by week 7?
    6.when in this cycle should i start the slin and for how long to appreciate the benefits?
    sorry about the long post but i hope you appreciate the nerves that come with trying this for the first time brings.
    i have been through the educational threads but these answers are still bugging me,just making sure i am understanding the articles.
    keep safe
    p.s i am in week 4

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1) I have never seen a study showing that using insulin will speed up or make someone insulin dependent. More importantly I don't know anyone this has ever happened to.

2) It depends on the type of carbs and of course your reaction. Personally I take in more carbs then that post cycle with or without slin.

3) Yes

4)Yes as long as you respect the drug.

5)Well you will get some of the increased blood levels right away but it will take some time to build to your highest concentrations.

6) You can start anytime in the cycle. Slin results usually begin manifesting pretty quickly.

thank you for the reply,
    how long can i run it for i have read about 8 weeks.i am excited and very nervous all at the same time.day 1 1iu-15min- postworkout shake(should i throw in another banana or possibly tablespoon honey?because you said you consume more carbs.I eat my breakfast an hour after my shake(3 egg whole 10 egg whites and bowl oats)is this to close as i am conserned about the fat issue.day 2 will be same routine but 2iu etc till i get to 10 iu.what are the signs that i have hit my limit?
    thanks again

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Eight weeks will be a nice run to see how you like it. Get rid of the whole eggs in your breakfast and it will be fine. Go ahead and start with at least 2IU's and possibly 4. 1 IU isn't going to do anything. I don't really change my post workout meals whether I am on slin or not but I usually take in about 80 grams of carbs (mostly dextrose) so it isn't really an issue for me. I like to keep the diabetic gum around in case I feel hypo.

thanks alot,
    i will keep you posted on how it is going.
    keep safe

Thread Information