joe_capone is offline Member

Unhappy damn whats wrong with me??

this morning i just started taking my hydroxycut. i took one pill. and im all hazy light headed right now. b4 i used to pop 4-5 pills a day with no problems but increased energy. its been like 7 months since i last took theese hydroxycut pills. what kinda side effects should i be cautious about? i dont want a friggin heart attack. plus im only lookin to increase my pill intake to 3 pills a day over time. first 3 days 1 pill next three days 2 pills and next three days 3 pills. is it that im not used to them ?? and i need time to get used to this shit???

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    It will probally take you a couple days to get use to it again. Its done that to me too. I dont know if anybody has had a heart attack off hydroxycut but I know a couple of guys that has had strokes off of it.

dont u feel all paranoid when on it??

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    naw man, you sure your not smoking weed?

HiddenPotential is offline New Member
    first of all, i would like to tell u to be very very careful of this stuff... You know Lee Priest, Mike Dragna, and Dexter Jackson use this stuff to cup their fat level and bring their body fat down. This is the only stuff that works for them, according to what the adds tell us. But for a fact, BULL SHIT!!!.. i just wanted to get it out.. hehehe..,
    Neways, about ur question, ya u could have a heart attack. Actually i had a friend who died of mental stress disorder becoz of using this shit. He actually ran naked on the streets telling ppl he had something sticking out of his abdomen that he had never seen before. He had a habbit of lying, he actualy did see it when he used to masturbate. Another friend of mine who used this shit jumped out of his appartment and landed on the ground flat. He lay there unconcious the whole night. It was terrible i tell u. Actually i remember him telling me that he had Hydroxycut in the morning before going to workout and right before this incident happend he had allot of alcohol so i'm guessing it was the alcohol and Hydroxycut had nothing to do with it. But hey, u can never be too careful!!
    ~Pe@cE~

oh ya... i forgot to tell u that my second friend lived on ground floor!

you are an idiot no doubt about that

hahahahahhahahahhahaha..hahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!

Thread Information