Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: injecting gear with slin needles?

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Long story short, I only shoot glutes with 25 1.5 I'm starting to get scar tissue on both. Injection is tough to get in on some places and sometimes I bleed more. I know it's time to move spots. I have a fear of other spots. Done quads and delts but I do not like.

Do anyone of you inject gear with slin needles? I'm currently running test, tren , npp, Masteron so that's alot of pinning but I feel like I could easily pin delts, biceps, and quads with those slin needles. Would love to hear experienced user feedback. I was thinking loading with my normal 23g and back loading into my slin.
    Last edited by Athlete127; 01-26-2015 at 02:45 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127
    Long story short, I only shoot glutes with 25 1.5 I'm starting to get scar tissue on both. Injection is tough to get in on some places and sometimes I bleed more. I know it's time to move spots. I have a fear of other spots. Done quads and delts but I do not like. Do anyone of you inject gear with slin needles? I'm currently running test, tren, npp, Masteron so that's alot of pinning but I feel like I could easily pin delts, biceps, and quads with those slin needles. Would love to hear experienced user feedback.
    thats to much gear to Ty to run through a slin pin

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    thats to much gear to Ty to run through a slin pin
    Wrong, Slin 29G is not only G2G, its in my opinion the best way to pin if your BF is lower than 14%
    Bigger needles than 29G should not even exist, or exist only for Blood draw, or Fat people with thick layer.
    I’ve done my last 3 cycles with slin pins, and never had any problem. Only thing, 29G bends some times, especially in complicated spots. But its not a mayor issue
    You can rotate between delts, lats, quads, glutes. I’d go with long esters. Tren in glutes, tst in delts, nandrolone in quads, and masteron in lats.
    Don’t mix nandrolone with tren, bad idea
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-26-2015 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Wrong, Slin 29G is not only G2G, its in my opinion the best way to pin if your BF is lower than 14% Bigger needles than 29G should not even exist, or exist only for Blood draw, or Fat people with thick layer. I've done my last 3 cycles with slin pins, and never had any problem. Only thing, 29G bends some times, especially in complicated spots. But its not a mayor issue
    you cannot run more than 1cc through an insulin syringe. Sure he could do it with multiple syringes but I would not inject more than 1cc with 1/2 inch pin. Your risking an abscess

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cant get a 29g to work the few times I have tried it but 27g 1" in or even 5/8"works pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I cant get a 29g to work the few times I have tried it but 27g 1" in or even 5/8"works pretty well.
    did you back load it?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I too use slin needles....like you I'm worried about scare tissue so I did calves yday and no pain,teardrop last Sunday same again gonna do biceps next..

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    I too use slin needles....like you I'm worried about scare tissue so I did calves yday and no pain,teardrop last Sunday same again gonna do biceps next..
    wow? I have never understood why you guys use those areas to pin especially if your using slin pins. There is so much room to rotate on the quad alone

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    did you back load it?
    I tried that with an actual slin pin and it was a PITA so I just use a 3cc syringe and load with a 22g then swap out the needle with a 27g

wow? I have never understood why you guys use those areas to pin especially if your using slin pins. There is so much room to rotate on the quad alone
    3 pins twice a week so figured I would spread it around...no big deal it's painless try it!

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Exactly, quad alone has very much room to pin without worry about scar tissue. Only problem could be the veins.
    29G draws a little slower than 27G, and it might last over 1 minute to get 1cc in your sirynge. But are you in a freakin hurry?? I mean, I prefer to loose 1 minute in my life, than sticking a cannon in my muscle.
    lovbyts likes this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I know alot of people who pin Delts with slin needles. I have done it myself before
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Exactly, quad alone has very much room to pin without worry about scar tissue. Only problem could be the veins.
    29G draws a little slower than 27G, and it might last over 1 minute to get 1cc in your sirynge. But are you in a freakin hurry?? I mean, I prefer to loose 1 minute in my life, than sticking a cannon in my muscle.
    Just back load the slin pin. Draw with a reg 18-20 gauge pin and barrel and then pull the plunger out of the slin pin and back load it

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    Bro I've used a 25g 1" pin for traps, bi's, tri's, pecs, and legs. Painless and goes in like butter. Be CAREFUL popping your bi's there are tons of nerves in there. You can actually hear the needle tearing through the muscle. You'll now instantly if you hit a nerve cause your arm will act like it's having a seizure. Happened to me once and I never pinned my bi's again. To me other spots to go with anyways. I use 22g 1 1/2 for my butt. I've tried insulin pins before but they are a PITA and take forever to get the product out even when it's warm. Try hitting your traps with the 25g 1". It really does go in like butter and you don't even feel it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy31 View Post
    Bro I've used a 25g 1" pin for traps, bi's, tri's, pecs, and legs. Painless and goes in like butter. Be CAREFUL popping your bi's there are tons of nerves in there. You can actually hear the needle tearing through the muscle. You'll now instantly if you hit a nerve cause your arm will act like it's having a seizure. Happened to me once and I never pinned my bi's again. To me other spots to go with anyways. I use 22g 1 1/2 for my butt. I've tried insulin pins before but they are a PITA and take forever to get the product out even when it's warm. Try hitting your traps with the 25g 1". It really does go in like butter and you don't even feel it
    I always pin with a 23g 1"... My prime spots are quads(outter), delts, and tris... Tris are like butta to me... I thought it'd be more sore! I've been thinking of hitting my bis but definitely not w/a 23g 1", was thinkin about using a slin pin for my bis... Do you think 1/2" is deep enough for bis??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I always pin with a 23g 1"... My prime spots are quads(outter), delts, and tris... Tris are like butta to me... I thought it'd be more sore! I've been thinking of hitting my bis but definitely not w/a 23g 1", was thinkin about using a slin pin for my bis... Do you think 1/2" is deep enough for bis??
    more power to you guys but I have had friends hit bi's and traps that will never do it again. There are enough injection spots in quads and delt to not have to move more than that but if it works for you great. Quads are the easiest to do when your doing your own

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Depends largely on your BF.

spradamania is offline New Member
    I like to use 27g by 1.25" for anything upper body , especially delts. You almost don't feel it go in or out. The biggest downside is, it takes FOREVER, but effective.

Be sure to split the dosages into more than one site if you're pushing in more than 1ml. Some can put 2 in their delt, but I learned the hard way I cant. Good luck

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Depends largely on your BF.
    Right! As Bio stated above there are plenty of Inj. Sites just w/quads and delts. As long as My bf% is 12 or less do you think 1/2" on bis would do?

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    Yes it would be fine. I use 1/2" all the time. You can always push the syringe in indenting into your bi to get the needle in deeper if it worries you you're not getting in deep enough. I do my quads the same way.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Right! As Bio stated above there are plenty of Inj. Sites just w/quads and delts. As long as My bf% is 12 or less do you think 1/2" on bis would do?
    I would think at 12% or under you would be fine. I don't hit my biceps .....I hear alot of guys using 5/8ths slin pins. Does that extra 1/8 matter? Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

I would think at 12% or under you would be fine. I don't hit my biceps .....I hear alot of guys using 5/8ths slin pins. Does that extra 1/8 matter? Who knows
    I doubt it matters much...like the other guy said press in a bit.

why pin bi's with so many other sites bro? You already know my opinion

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    True... Basically it was more outta curiosity but if it worked why not... But at the same time I wouldn't even to be able to push what was need in one shot! I agree with ya... Why fix something that ain't broke!

True... Basically it was more outta curiosity but if it worked why not... But at the same time I wouldn't even to be able to push what was need in one shot! I agree with ya... Why fix something that ain't broke!
    exactly holding that pin steady would be a nightmare with one hand and you need to keep it in all the way since the pin is smaller. Quads all the way

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ yup Quads delts for sure! & tris are nice w/me... But another good point you bring - easily could break, if not steady!

^^^ yup Quads delts for sure! & tris are nice w/me... But another good point you bring - easily could break, if not steady!
    I really doubt it's gonna break but if it's moving around in there you are gonna have more pip for sure. Ouch

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I really doubt it's gonna break but if it's moving around in there you are gonna have more pip for sure. Ouch
    For some reason I was thinkin "about reachin around to pin your glute" as I was writing... Lol if someone had a shaky hand... Don't know why I thought of that. Haha but damn that would suck if a needle did break off! You'd really gotta be torqing that mofo or had never done it b4 and was super nervous... IDK - just the thought... Yikes! Hahaha

For some reason I was thinkin "about reachin around to pin your glute" as I was writing... Lol if someone had a shaky hand... Don't know why I thought of that. Haha but damn that would suck if a needle did break off! You'd really gotta be torqing that mofo or had never done it b4 and was super nervous... IDK - just the thought... Yikes! Hahaha
    yeah it's not gonna break and if it did it would work its way out. I would be more concerned with the pip

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    yeah it's not gonna break and if it did it would work its way out. I would be more concerned with the pip
    True about it breaking(and I wasn't concerned for myself... Just in general lol)... But right on with the pip - 4-sure!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    more power to you guys but I have had friends hit bi's and traps that will never do it again. There are enough injection spots in quads and delt to not have to move more than that but if it works for you great. Quads are the easiest to do when your doing your own
    I hit nerves a lot in traps. Stopped pinning there even with slin pins.

Thread Information