Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Extremely Confused : Test Levels in Long Esters (Test-e)

Dr0pLeaf is offline New Member

Extremely Confused : Test Levels in Long Esters (Test-e)

So I've been lurking these forums for more than a year now. Almost two yeas actually. I've been trying to learn as much as I can. Haven't pulled the trigger yet and don't plan to for AT LEAST another 6 months, if not more.

Anyway, I was reading up on some new stuff and I got a bit confused between the validity of "kickstarting" with DBOL vs Waiting 2-3 weeks before starting Tren -ace on Test-e cycle.

For example, people usually do

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50m
    Weeks 1-12 Test-e 500mg

But for Tren they go

Weeks 1-12 test-e
    Weeks 3-10 tren-ace

And the reason for waiting two weeks for tren is "Cause you need test-e to kick in first or you will be shut down" Okay, fine. Fair enough.

But won't you shut down with Dbol too? Why do we not wait to start Dbol. In fact DBol is used to "kick start"

So this got me to thinking that perhaps Test levels start rising in the blood way earlier than people think and it's the "strength" gains that take long?

If that were the case can't Tren be used right at the start with test-e ? (As long as caber is used to mitigate prolactin sides)

I apologize for the long post! I really appreciate any answers Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by Dr0pLeaf; 01-26-2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added "ace" to the tren :P thanks to Buster Brown!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no set rule. Assuming you are talking about tren A you can do it either way. The later(starting in week3) is preferred by some because it allows some tes to build up believing it to be a more productive tes e and tren a cycle. The dbol is used to get the party started or backloaded. The dbol isn't expected to dif what tren will
    Dr0pLeaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    There is no set rule. Assuming you are talking about tren A you can do it either way. The later(starting in week3) is preferred by some because it allows some tes to build up believing it to be a more productive tes e and tren a cycle. The dbol is used to get the party started or backloaded. The dbol isn't expected to dif what tren will

Hey man, thanks for your reply! I appreciate it because I've been googling around this topic for a few weeks now and can't seem to find a concrete answer.

So here's a question: Let's say Person A is shut down completely because of Tren . The he decides to inject test-e at TRT levels, how long before the endocrine has the levels need to FUNCTION properly. I'm not talking about "feeling the effects" of test-e magadosed like people talk about.

If one were to want to start Tren from week one to keep the cycle shorter, and wants to stay away from test-PROP , would he be able to do this without worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0pLeaf View Post

Hey man, thanks for your reply! I appreciate it because I've been googling around this topic for a few weeks now and can't seem to find a concrete answer.

So here's a question: Let's say Person A is shut down completely because of Tren . The he decides to inject test-e at TRT levels, how long before the endocrine has the levels need to FUNCTION properly. I'm not talking about "feeling the effects" of test-e magadosed like people talk about.

If one were to want to start Tren from week one to keep the cycle shorter, and wants to stay away from test-PROP , would he be able to do this without worry?
    I think you are asking if you could do a trt dose OR 250 mgs of tes with tren A? If so, yes you can do that. I like to do it as a cutting cycle.....one of my favs with Winnie as a kick start
    Dr0pLeaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I think you are asking if you could do a trt dose OR 250 mgs of tes with tren A? If so, yes you can do that. I like to do it as a cutting cycle.....one of my favs with Winnie as a kick start
    Yeap, basically that. But do you HAVE to wait to start two weeks to start Tren -ace for the test to kick in?

If not, why are there so many people who think otherwise?

If yes, then why are people starting Dbol on week 1?

Lol, I'm so sorry if I'm making this more complicated than it needs to be. I just fully want to understand these concepts before I dive into this world :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0pLeaf View Post

Yeap, basically that. But do you HAVE to wait to start two weeks to start Tren -ace for the test to kick in?

If not, why are there so many people who think otherwise?

If yes, then why are people starting Dbol on week 1?

Lol, I'm so sorry if I'm making this more complicated than it needs to be. I just fully want to understand these concepts before I dive into this world :P
    NO you can start right away BUT it will probably be a better cycle if you do wait. If you have experienced tren then you will see the value of starting it at week 3.

Thread Information