duck1098 is offline New Member

I'm balding. Want to do first cycle of test. Wedding in 8 months. Should I wait?

I'm 32, been balding for a few years. I can hide it by sprinkling hair fibers(Toppik) but its getting pretty bad. I've been wanting to do a cycle of moderate (8 week, 450mg per week?) test for a while now and I think I would look much better for the wedding but at this point I can not afford to lose any more hair. Am I shit out of luck or are there people with male pattern baldness who are able to keep all their hair post cycle with the proper on cycle/post cycle stuff?. I use rogaine but never wanted to get on Propecia because of side effects.

Also I've been lifting since high school so not new to the sport just new to steroids . 5'10 190lb, don't know fat percentage but pretty fit other than a "normal" beer belly. I use creatine, arganine, glutamine etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can also use Nizoral shampoo, it has a lot of good reports on helping. Yeah stay away from DHT blockers.

Ah, a beer belly is really not normal. Either your workout routine is lacking, diet is poor or you just drink to much beer.

What is your whole cycle planned out?
    PCT? HCG ?

duck1098 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You can also use Nizoral shampoo, it has a lot of good reports on helping. Yeah stay away from DHT blockers.

Ah, a beer belly is really not normal. Either your workout routine is lacking, diet is poor or you just drink to much beer.

What is your whole cycle planned out?
    PCT? HCG?
    I don't have have it planned out yet. I did a lot of reading on here few years ago but I need to refresh my memory and go from there. I just remember I wanted to do something mild like 400ml a week of test only with proper PCT..

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duck1098 View Post
    I'm 32, been balding for a few years. I can hide it by sprinkling hair fibers(Toppik) but its getting pretty bad. I've been wanting to do a cycle of moderate (8 week, 450mg per week?) test for a while now and I think I would look much better for the wedding but at this point I can not afford to lose any more hair. Am I shit out of luck or are there people with male pattern baldness who are able to keep all their hair post cycle with the proper on cycle/post cycle stuff?. I use rogaine but never wanted to get on Propecia because of side effects.

Also I've been lifting since high school so not new to the sport just new to steroids. 5'10 190lb, don't know fat percentage but pretty fit other than a "normal" beer belly. I use creatine, arganine, glutamine etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Beer belly isn't normal, what kind of test where you planning on doing? test cyp and test e take 5 weeks to even kick in so 8 weeks is pretty short.

Not getting on propecia because of side effects is stupid. Do people understand that side effects are not guaranteed effects?. There is a very small chance you will have any side effects at all and if you do get them they disappear in time for most people as your body adjusts. You could still have all your hair and then some if you would of got on propecia. If you did by small chance experience unmanageable sides you could have simply got off.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree that is kinda strange to be afraid of finasteride side effects and want to take 450mgs of test...

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I have to agree that is kinda strange to be afraid of finasteride side effects and want to take 450mgs of test...
    that to lol i didnt even think of that.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Just shave it all off, and be done with it...

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duck1098
    I'm 32, been balding for a few years. I can hide it by sprinkling hair fibers(Toppik) but its getting pretty bad. I've been wanting to do a cycle of moderate (8 week, 450mg per week?) test for a while now and I think I would look much better for the wedding but at this point I can not afford to lose any more hair. Am I shit out of luck or are there people with male pattern baldness who are able to keep all their hair post cycle with the proper on cycle/post cycle stuff?. I use rogaine but never wanted to get on Propecia because of side effects. Also I've been lifting since high school so not new to the sport just new to steroids. 5'10 190lb, don't know fat percentage but pretty fit other than a "normal" beer belly. I use creatine, arganine, glutamine etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    thats a shame at 32 hope you look good with a shaved head. i know i don't like the look of a shaved head my self.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    If you're predisposed to MPB, going on AAS will only serve to speed up the process.

Thread Information