Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dirtysouth
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: What WORKS and What DOESNT??

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

What WORKS and What DOESNT??

Its been a while since I have posted but wanted to clear things up for those of you that always ask "what's the best compound for this?" "what's the best compound for that?" "what results should I expect from tren ?" ect. ect.. you get the point...

You are not going to know what something does for you until YOU TRY IT...We have knowledge all across the web telling us what this does and what we should expect from this compond and that compound.. To truly share your insight on a specific compound you have to see how your body reacts to it to make any sort of opinion...someone can tell you until they are blue in the face what Deca will do for you or what Stacking Test, Tren, and Dbol will do for you...To best answer your own questions, design a cycle based on experience and take notes throughout on the compounds, what dose you use, and how you respond to them...This is really the only way you will ever know what each compound does what in your body and how effective it is....Just because you read someone say EQ is worthless or Tren has harsh side effects doesnt mean the same for you...to wrap up, do your homework on what you want to run, design a cycle, and take notes throughout...only then will you get a true look into what works best, how you will respond, and what results you will achieve, again, making sure diet and workout routine is on point...
    Red Bastard likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those are some good points and everyone doesn't always share the same sides. I think doing your research and getting some feedback is a great way of drawing a comparison to what the compound description reads verse real cycle results. In terms of sides we as users desperately seek the advice of more experienced users to help combat the problems that there is no time to see "see how you respond on your own". The gyno protocols that have been set forth are truly valuable cornerstones to know and have access to. This wasn't always the case when there wasn't an internet and you really were on your own. Guys today who are of the age to start a well thought out AAS cycle truly have it made....if they listen.
    Red Bastard likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    2/3 of people telling here, that works, that doesn’t, its because they got bunk gear, me included.

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    Good post!!!

There are compounds I freaking hate, but have never said a bad word about em cuz I know they might be great for other folks.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Its been a while since I have posted but wanted to clear things up for those of you that always ask "what's the best compound for this?" "what's the best compound for that?" "what results should I expect from tren ?" ect. ect.. you get the point...

You are not going to know what something does for you until YOU TRY IT...We have knowledge all across the web telling us what this does and what we should expect from this compond and that compound.. To truly share your insight on a specific compound you have to see how your body reacts to it to make any sort of opinion...someone can tell you until they are blue in the face what Deca will do for you or what Stacking Test, Tren, and Dbol will do for you...To best answer your own questions, design a cycle based on experience and take notes throughout on the compounds, what dose you use, and how you respond to them...This is really the only way you will ever know what each compound does what in your body and how effective it is....Just because you read someone say EQ is worthless or Tren has harsh side effects doesnt mean the same for you...to wrap up, do your homework on what you want to run, design a cycle, and take notes throughout...only then will you get a true look into what works best, how you will respond, and what results you will achieve, again, making sure diet and workout routine is on point...
    But it's only ppl new to AAS that ask Q like this ^^. Anybody with half a brain will know you have to use a and b to see how it works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    But it's only ppl new to AAS that ask Q like this ^^. Anybody with half a brain will know you have to use a and b to see how it works for them.
    True but most people dont have a half a brain and I see the same guys asking the same questions regardless of use and experience...this was just my opinion based on experience...if you got something out of it great...if not..move on

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    Good post!!!

There are compounds I freaking hate, but have never said a bad word about em cuz I know they might be great for other folks.
    thanks and you are exactly right...what works for some may not work for others..

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Those are some good points and everyone doesn't always share the same sides. I think doing your research and getting some feedback is a great way of drawing a comparison to what the compound description reads verse real cycle results. In terms of sides we as users desperately seek the advice of more experienced users to help combat the problems that there is no time to see "see how you respond on your own". The gyno protocols that have been set forth are truly valuable cornerstones to know and have access to. This wasn't always the case when there wasn't an internet and you really were on your own. Guys today who are of the age to start a well thought out AAS cycle truly have it made....if they listen.
    Very true...its always important to do research and homework first to have a baseline of knowledge on what to expect...That way when sides do surface you will have an idea of why and how to combat them

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    the sad and EXPENSIVE thing about this life style is, you have to try petty much everything at totally different dosages to see where you are at.

I am learning this at the moment while on a weekly hit of 5 mls of tren and it does nothing compared to the 3mls of NPP i used 5/6 months back, everyone is different.

tectime is offline Member
    Yes but isn't it sweet when you have had the opportunity to experiment with what type you want at different doses different combos. So much better than yrs ago. Yes it takes a while I'm a three compound only myself and any more only two of them at a time but man I got my favs after 5 yrs of "experimentation". And the sweet thing is it gets better and better You work out what your body needs and amazing as it may seem yes thru trial and error sometimes but more often like anything the more you practice ( if you practice right ) the better you get.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    the sad and EXPENSIVE thing about this life style is, you have to try petty much everything at totally different dosages to see where you are at.

I am learning this at the moment while on a weekly hit of 5 mls of tren and it does nothing compared to the 3mls of NPP i used 5/6 months back, everyone is different.
    Hmmmmm, that doesn't sound right bro.

Thread Information