pimpinpete92 is offline New Member

Post which steroids should a football player take

hi its my senior season at my highschool.im starting noseguard.im 5'6 200lbs.i bench 425 squat 550 and clean 265.i want to be the best i can possibly be for my last year.i turn 17 this coming august.i need to know what steroids i need to take over the summer and during the season to become the player that i want to be.im don't really care about mass. im mainly interested in strength and speed and firming up my body.what should i take?
    Last edited by pimpinpete92; 04-24-2003 at 10:32 PM.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Whoa short guy. Hell yeah i love high school football. first off you are way too young. It is not worth it to juice at your age. Your test levels are high enough. You are strong enough any ways. Benching over 200% of your body weight is very good. Stick to the weights and a great diet. Juice is not for you right now.
    Last edited by Rhino58; 04-23-2003 at 10:18 PM.

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    What you should take? Hmmmm....Ok here is a cycle.
    Creatine, Glutamine, and all the calories and protein you can pack in man. Too young for the juice big dog and from looking at your stats you don't need it anyway. Eat and lift like a madman. Wait to juice.
    Good Luck on your last year,
    Jssmc

ALEX27 is offline New Member
    BRO WHEN YOUR BENCHING AT 425 AND SQUATING 550 YOU DONT NEED JUICE TO BE PUSHING AROUND OTHER PLAYERS... FROM JUST LOOKING AT THE INFORMATION YOUR READY TO GO OUT TO THE FIELD AND SMASH SOME HEADS.. IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS AT THIS MOMENT YOU MIGHT GO OUTSIDE TO THE PARKING LOT AND PUT YOUR HEAD THREW A CAR WINDOW...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    you are not even 17 yet!!! WTF, bro you do not need the juice.............................yet....wait until you are AT LEAST 18, but preferably in your early to mid 20's

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    What the hell do you need steroids for if you bench 425 already?? How much more strenght is needed to push high school football players around? No offense, but with your size I doubt you will go to any D1 schools for football anyways so just eat properly and train hard my man.

wood is offline Associate Member
    Have you already taken AS. Sh*t bro your bench and squat are up there for 17 years old. Like Ammar said what do you need it for. Your in high school football sounds like you're preetty strong already.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well i once saw a 15 year old bench 551 lbs for 4 reps, he was small like 5'4 and juiced. i wouldnt juice cause at 5'6, i would wan tto grow some more lol ! and ur growth plates are still wide open ! i was 5'6 at like age 16 and at 19 i was like 5'10.5 or something, so u will grow more lol !

stay away from juice, PLEASE. if u can actually bench and squat and power clean ( 265, wow the football players here cant even do that) then u will be in the NFL in no time lol !

Thread Information