Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Increase steroid dosage overall question

Fiskevatten is offline Member

Increase steroid dosage overall question

This probs will be a "dont have any standard answer" question.
    But mostly day to day now i read around and it seems like one of the most frequently asked questions are - should i up the dose?

Now. Lets say that you have waited enough time for the compound you are taking to kick in fully and the gear is hopefully not underdosed or bunk.
    If you do want to up the dose for any reason, will the compound kick in immediately bcus you have already pre-loaded with a lower or standard dose?
    Or is there something else you have to take in to consideration? (excepts pros and cons) Just time-wise.
    An overall question for most injectables and orals. I understand that BW is a must in most cases to judge it further and/ or even test the gear.
    This is just something that crossed my mind.

If i include myself i just up the dose Test P from 100mg to 150mg eod and it feels much better. Also dropped my Tren A totally from trust-issues from the supplier and
    feeling-wise. Also up my dose Anavar from 50mg ED to 80mg ED and feels great, will keep an eye on my BP tho and stopped with pWo.
    Also lowered my adex dose from 0.3 to 0.15 EOD and even there feel better. Tho still have libido issues. Can still perform tho luckily but it takes a damn hour.
    Great for my abs tho! sexercise!
    Will only keep going for two weeks more, bw and pct.
    Last edited by Fiskevatten; 01-28-2015 at 11:35 PM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    This probs will be a "dont have any standard answer" question.
    But mostly day to day now i read around and it seems like one of the most frequently asked questions are - should i up the dose?

Now. Lets say that you have waited enough time for the compound you are taking to kick in fully and the gear is hopefully not underdosed or bunk.
    If you do want to up the dose for any reason, will the compound kick in immediately bcus you have already pre-loaded with a lower or standard dose?
    Or is there something else you have to take in to consideration? (excepts pros and cons) Just time-wise.
    An overall question for most injectables and orals. I understand that BW is a must in most cases to judge it further and/ or even test the gear.
    This is just something that crossed my mind.

If i include myself i just up the dose Test P from 100mg to 150mg eod and it feels much better. Also dropped my Tren A totally from trust-issues from the supplier and
    feeling-wise. Also up my dose Anavar from 50mg ED to 80mg ED and feels great, will keep an eye on my BP tho and stopped with pWo.
    Also lowered my adex dose from 0.3 to 0.15 EOD and even there feel better. Tho still have libido issues. Can still perform tho luckily but it takes a damn hour.
    Great for my abs tho! sexercise!
    Will only keep going for two weeks more, bw and pct.
    I have my own thoughts about this question.
    My experience suggests me, Enanthate ester alone, does the job to up the dose automatically. Short ester wil kick in harsh, and after some weeks your body will build up tollerance to that given dose, and you will end up stuck.
    I feel more comfortable with enanthate esters, I feel them kick in since the first shot, and I try to maintain sides and gains. If sides start to fade, I up the dose. That happens normally every 3-4 weeks with enanthate ester.
    Now, if I see, results match my expectations, I freeze the dose or even lower the dose. That happened to me last year. My goal was 85kg and I reached 86.
    Remember: you never know the real dosage of the UGL stuff, so its always a guess.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I have my own thoughts about this question.
    My experience suggests me, Enanthate ester alone, does the job to up the dose automatically. Short ester wil kick in harsh, and after some weeks your body will build up tollerance to that given dose, and you will end up stuck.
    I feel more comfortable with enanthate esters, I feel them kick in since the first shot, and I try to maintain sides and gains. If sides start to fade, I up the dose. That happens normally every 3-4 weeks with enanthate ester.
    Now, if I see, results match my expectations, I freeze the dose or even lower the dose. That happened to me last year. My goal was 85kg and I reached 86.
    Remember: you never know the real dosage of the UGL stuff, so its always a guess.
    Damn! Forgot about tolerance. True that bro.
    That answer gives another question - like you say "Now, if I see, results match my expectations, I freeze the dose or even lower the dose". I think VERY few would even consider lowering the dose
    and by that keep the tolerance in check for a while longer on lower doses. On short ester it should be a pretty fast reaction, but on long ester like test e with 4-5 day half life (or more deppending on bro-science) the reaction would take longer. So to even be able to answer a wild guess question like this, lower or higher doses reaction-time, how much test do the body actually use on aas?
    Very individual and experience dependent yes. But should have a gray-zone answer.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Damn! Forgot about tolerance. True that bro.
    That answer gives another question - like you say "Now, if I see, results match my expectations, I freeze the dose or even lower the dose". I think VERY few would even consider lowering the dose
    and by that keep the tolerance in check for a while longer on lower doses. On short ester it should be a pretty fast reaction, but on long ester like test e with 4-5 day half life (or more deppending on bro-science) the reaction would take longer. So to even be able to answer a wild guess question like this, lower or higher doses reaction-time, how much test do the body actually use on aas?
    Very individual and experience dependent yes. But should have a gray-zone answer.
    True, long ester, you won’t feel the difference in dosing right away, but, I always do that, once I look good, I slightly lower the dose, as long as I still look good. Remeber, if you’re not competing, health before everything. Best results with minimal Chemicals.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Thread Information