Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: tren e - test e ratio

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

tren e - test e ratio

im about 4 weeks in on tren e 500mg/ test cyp 400mg per week. theres a lot of mixed opinions on the having your test high vs lower then your tren dose. running lower test is said to yield less sides. but lately I've ben feeling lethargic as all hell. so I'm thinking of upping the test to 600mg. i am willing to risk sides if i can knock this lethargy and maybe feel a little more alive. from the guys with some experience what are you opinions on tren to test ratio.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    im about 4 weeks in on tren e 500mg/ test cyp 400mg per week. theres a lot of mixed opinions on the having your test high vs lower then your tren dose. running lower test is said to yield less sides. but lately I've ben feeling lethargic as all hell. so I'm thinking of upping the test to 600mg. i am willing to risk sides if i can knock this lethargy and maybe feel a little more alive. from the guys with some experience what are you opinions on tren to test ratio.
    What are you running your AI at?

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    400mg is not low...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    What are you running your AI at?
    im using aromasin i was useing 6.25 ed was getting a little crackly and dry so doing 6.25 eod day or so for now.

Quote Originally Posted by killer41qc
    400mg is not low...
    i know its not low but the thing is I'm not feeling good i am very lethargic i get up after sleeping over 8 hours i have my pre workout meal and i need to sleep another hour or so its terrible. so i don't know if maybe i bring the tren under the test dose maybe all feel better. running test solo at 500-700mg i feel god dam great out of this world. i want that good feeling.....

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    im using aromasin i was useing 6.25 ed was getting a little crackly and dry so doing 6.25 eod day or so for now.
    Have you had your E2 checked at this dose of aromasin or are you just going by sides? Reason I ask is bc I think you'd need a good amount more to keep E2 in range.
    NACH3 likes this.

Lstane must be dosed daily 12 .5 mgs a day is a typical starting dose. Def need to dose daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    Have you had your E2 checked at this dose of aromasin or are you just going by sides? Reason I ask is bc I think you'd need a good amount more to keep E2 in range.
    just going by sides.

Lstane must be dosed daily 12 .5 mgs a day is a typical starting dose. Def need to dose daily.
    you think at 400mg of test thats needed? i thought 500+ that dose is needed

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Low/ high e2 share a lot of the same symptoms.i would get bloods ASAP.

The first time I used stane I dosed it eod because that's what the consensus was. I had some suck sides and ended up with a gyno flare up. Get back to ed dosing with lstane and if you can get bloods drawn.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    From everything I have read(haven't personally tried, I do it after) - blood work for e2 on tren is not very useful. Tren mimics(or fvcks with it some other way) e2 - giving you a very high number

After living on tren here for a while - tren e = unmanageable crap(for me at least)

But, with Ace - what I have found to work great after rounds of self abuse & experimentation - tren at about 2/3rds of test along with 12.5mg Xtane Qd, 40mg of Tamoxifen Qd - And I need mast, I run it at the same dose as the tren - my gyno flares over night and it helps quite a bit

With these doses & meds I feel strong as a horse. No lethargy, strength is still climbing & I still do cardio at least 5x a week

The first time I used stane I dosed it eod because that's what the consensus was. I had some suck sides and ended up with a gyno flare up. Get back to ed dosing with lstane and if you can get bloods drawn.
    well i just slammed 200mg test so im going to try 600mg test cyp 400-500mg tren e with 12.5 ed stane see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    From everything I have read(haven't personally tried, I do it after) - blood work for e2 on tren is not very useful. Tren mimics(or fvcks with it some other way) e2 - giving you a very high number After living on tren here for a while - tren e = unmanageable crap(for me at least) But, with Ace - what I have found to work great after rounds of self abuse & experimentation - tren at about 2/3rds of test along with 12.5mg Xtane Qd, 40mg of Tamoxifen Qd - And I need mast, I run it at the same dose as the tren - my gyno flares over night and it helps quite a bit With these doses & meds I feel strong as a horse. No lethargy, strength is still climbing & I still do cardio at least 5x a week
    This is true with labcorp. Not with quest diagnostics blood testing. Lovbyts and I have discussed this and I'm pointed this out to him as well. Quest uses a different method which does not mistake tren for estrogen. If you would like the link to this pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986
    well i just slammed 200mg test so im going to try 600mg test cyp 400-500mg tren e with 12.5 ed stane see how that goes.
    what happens if your whole issue is high e2? You will be just making your problem worse. Personally I would've upped my ai prior to upping my test dosage. Gyno issues are much harder to correct for me.

Blog Entries
    I'll give that a read

But, I go by feel on tren - it changes so rapidly. I feel excellent for days/weeks then my body just gives out. From what I have experienced, when running tren it's nowhere near as predictable as running test only or milder type cycles.

This is another reason why I hate tren e so much. Shit goes bad, I like to be able to pull the plug fast.

I'm over giving a shit about Qd or EOD shots.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    what happens if your whole issue is high e2? You will be just making your problem worse. Personally I would've upped my ai prior to upping my test dosage. Gyno issues are much harder to correct for me.
    Whenever I use Stane I always start at 12.5mg ed... And b/c of its half life sometimes up to 25mg ed especially on a 19nor(it's recommended to start at 25mg daily... No issues for me yet, but to each his own! Tren hits me kinda like Samson explained feel great strong as hell then bam, in an instance I'll feel like my legs aren't under me and just dead! Same w/mood! I don't mess w/Tren all that much b/c of the mind fvks get to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    i have had a flair up about a week ago seems to be settling back down. i have some rolax i just got going to add that at 50mg a day till the lumps shrink all the way back down. i have had gyno flair ups more then a few times.

Blog Entries
    I run Xtane EOD @ 12.5mg while cruising at 300mg - keeps my e2 at like 17(I think)

Then when I crank the sauce, I crank the Xtane

But, yeah - tren is tough to manage. Specially the higher the doses get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    i have ramped up my ai not to long ago to wear my joints were cracking all over the place still my lumps are there. so there for im letting my e2 come back up. aromasin has always cleared things up more me until i got on tren e so I'm guessing the tren is aggravating it. so now im going to throw in the rolax see wht happens. its not that bad the lumps are hardly sensitive to touch. but of course i want to get it under control. but i don't want to drop the tren i just spent $$$ on.

i have ramped up my ai not to long ago to wear my joints were cracking all over the place still my lumps are there. so there for im letting my e2 come back up. aromasin has always cleared things up more me until i got on tren e so I'm guessing the tren is aggravating it. so now im going to throw in the rolax see wht happens. its not that bad the lumps are hardly sensitive to touch. but of course i want to get it under control. but i don't want to drop the tren i just spent $$$ on.
    At this point you need a serm for your gyno, not an AI. Whatever you decide, please try to stay consistent. If you start changing all the dosages no one is going to be able to help you. If things don't settle down for you then you should consider getting your bw done if it's an option. If you don't get straightened out you may be in for a very rocky pct. Good luck!

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    Switch to Tren A , add a little masteron and nolva/ralox for your gyno . You'll thanks me later

I've ran tren A at high doses many times with almost no sides effects besides extreme sweating at the gym and high libido , even with low test.

I'm 2 weeks intro Tren E because its cheaper and I'd prefer to pin less and im getting lethargy etc

Masteron + nolva/rolax will shrink your gyno big time

Aromasin does not combat E2 as effectively as letro or adex.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    Aromasin does not combat E2 as effectively as letro or adex.
    aromasin is stronger the anastrozole

Blog Entries

Huh?!

Not really

In order of strength from lowest to strongest, Stane, Adex & then Letro

I just use Stane because I have it dialed in over years of use
    Docd187123 likes this.

No it's not. Double check your facts brother. It's significantly weaker

Blog Entries
    Adex can actually crash your e2 - I am damn near certain it's not possible to do with Stane

Adex:

Pharmacodynamics
    Effect on Estradiol: Mean serum concentrations of estradiol were evaluated in multiple daily dosing trials with 0.5, 1, 3, 5, and 10 mg of ARIMIDEX in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer. Clinically significant suppression of serum estradiol was seen with all doses. Doses of 1 mg and higher resulted in suppression of mean serum concentrations of estradiol to the lower limit of detection (3.7 pmol/L). The recommended daily dose, ARIMIDEX 1 mg, reduced estradiol by approximately 70% within 24 hours and by approximately 80% after 14 days of daily dosing. Suppression of serum estradiol was maintained for up to 6 days after cessation of daily dosing with ARIMIDEX 1 mg.
    http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsa...020541s015.pdf

Aromasin :

Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations
    http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jc.2003-031279

Not quite ......I would take adex over stane any day.
    Docd187123 likes this.

Stane is superior in more ways then one. It won't completely crash estrogen while taking an aromatizing compound. It is not harsh on your lipid profile and may even possibly improve it. It lowers SHBG. The list goes on I don't have all night.

I made the switch a while ago from dex to stane and have never thought about switching back.

Stane is superior in more ways then one. It won't completely crash estrogen while taking an aromatizing compound. It is not harsh on your lipid profile and may even possibly improve it. It lowers SHBG. The list goes on I don't have all night.

I made the switch a while ago from dex to stane and have never thought about switching back.
    Its superior if it works for you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Op you suggest you have been on cycle for about 4 weeks but actually it's way more than that. What is your full cycle breakdown?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Stane is superior in more ways then one. It won't completely crash estrogen while taking an aromatizing compound.
    Or put another way, it also cannot reduce E2 as much as adex regardless of the dose taken. If E2 or aromatization is a serious issue for someone adex is a better choice.

It is not harsh on your lipid profile and may even possibly improve it. It lowers SHBG. The list goes on I don't have all night.
    Adex doesn't affect everyone's lipids. Mine remained withing a similar range. Adex also significantly reduces SHBG. That's not exclusive of aromasin use.

Glad you found something that works for you
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Everyone is dif that's for sure

When I went tren happy, I skipped the Adex and just ran Letro EOD as my Ai. Surprisingly enough it worked, but even at .25mg EOD it still pushed my e2 almost too low - I was running close to a G of test & a G of tren at the time.

No amount of Xtane even came close to managing anything at that point.

But, I'm good without insane doses of tren now - the sides are an acquired taste at even close to those doses.

jus10matt is offline New Member
    Samson you helping me out?

Thread Information