bw0434 is offline Junior Member

help determing what my next blast should be

Age 24
    Height 5'10
    Weight 210
    Bf 13%

Ran first aas cycle last May. 600 mg for 20 weeks. Been crusing at 180 mg since then and looking to blast again.

My question is should I blast test e only again. If I were to do this I'd like it to be a 12 seeker, cruise for 12 weeks, then blast with test and tren before coming off entirely for a while

Or

Run test e and tren a for my second blast
    250 mg of test e
    75 mg tren a eod
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    Caber .5 mg twice a week

What u think?

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Why are you cursing after your first cycle. Your going to mess yourself up are you already on trt?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I think you should stop and pct cross your fingers you have not done that much damage

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^what these 2 said. You're setting youself up for permanent damage.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    ^^^what these 2 said. You're setting youself up for permanent damage.
    Not on trt. Plan on using hcg when I decide to come off which will prob be next fall. Recovery will be a bitch but I have no worries that I won't recover from a strong and long pct

swolehead is offline Member
    well you should be blasting chlomid and nolvadex

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by bw0434 View Post
    Not on trt. Plan on using hcg when I decide to come off which will prob be next fall. Recovery will be a bitch but I have no worries that I won't recover from a strong and long pct
    We will have all the worries for you then. And you should have been using HCG since you started exogenous testosterone .
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    OP, you need to stop now and research these boards as much as you can. You're setting yourself up for permanent damage. Why do you think people CYCLE steroids ? If there were no negative repercussions, everyone would just be on AAS for life, without coming off. I'm willing to bet you don't know what Nolva or Clomid are; or, at the very least, how to run them properly and how they work.

On a side note, I wonder how many people are out there who have no idea that boards like this even exist, and just keep taking large amounts of whatever for extended periods of time, with no idea what an AI or PCT is??

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    OP, you need to stop now and research these boards as much as you can. You're setting yourself up for permanent damage. Why do you think people CYCLE steroids ? If there were no negative repercussions, everyone would just be on AAS for life, without coming off. I'm willing to bet you don't know what Nolva or Clomid are; or, at the very least, how to run them properly and how they work.

On a side note, I wonder how many people are out there who have no idea that boards like this even exist, and just keep taking large amounts of whatever for extended periods of time, with no idea what an AI or PCT is??
    Iv ran proper pct using nolva and Clomid before when running phs. Always use aromasin on cycle. Cruise dose is only 180 mgs so no need for ai.

I decided to blast and cruise because I planned on running a few cycles. Instead of fluctuating my hormones up and down going on and coming off. after doing extensive research asking vets, I decided to blast and cruise.

I know a lot of people who have been on for 2 years and more and who have came off and recovered fine, blood work years later. I'm young so I feel like with a proper pct when I decide to come off I will have no problem recovering.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Iv ran proper pct using nolva and Clomid before when running phs. Always use aromasin on cycle. Good, but you need to get in the habit of cycling your AAS, and running a proper PCT each and every time. Cruise dose is only 180 mgs so no need for ai. This does not necessarily mean you don't need an AI. Blood work will tell you if you need to or not.

I decided to blast and cruise because I planned on running a few cycles. Instead of fluctuating my hormones up and down going on and coming off. after doing extensive research asking vets, I decided to blast and cruise. Which vets did you ask to come to this decision?

I know a lot of people who have been on for 2 years and more and who have came off and recovered fine, blood work years later. I'm young so I feel like with a proper pct when I decide to come off I will have no problem recovering. Just because you know other people who have recovered fine, doesn't mean that you will. Did these other people get blood work done to conclude that they are recovered? Why don't you stop now, run a PCT, then after a couple of months get bloods done to see how you recovered? Then, you can make a more educated decision about going down the road you're on. It's not all about 'feeling' recovered; blood work is needed.
    Replies in bold above^^^.

Look, you're a grown adult who can make his own decisions, and I'm not trying to tell you what to do; I'm just looking out for you. If you want to blast and cruise, and risk being on TRT for life, then be my guest. But there's a reason that every reply you've received in this thread is suggesting you to stop, run a PCT, then start cycling rather than blasting and cruising. I wish you all the best no matter what you decide.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So ........what do you think your cruise should be seeing how we all advocate you start a pct and hope for the best?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Replies in bold above^^^.

Look, you're a grown adult who can make his own decisions, and I'm not trying to tell you what to do; I'm just looking out for you. If you want to blast and cruise, and risk being on TRT for life, then be my guest. But there's a reason that every reply you've received in this thread is suggesting you to stop, run a PCT, then start cycling rather than blasting and cruising. I wish you all the best no matter what you decide.
    Thanks guys, appreciate the advice. I accepted the fact that I'm alright being on trt if that happens. I do plan on having kids in the future but there is a ton of shit out there to help with that if there does come a problem.

I am going to blast another cycle Then will listen to you guys and come off for a while.

Would really appreciate if any of you guys could give me some input on the two blasts I'm deciding on.

If its your second blast, I will still stay away from tren . I would hold off on that compound for as long as you can....some listen, some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    If its your second blast, I will still stay away from tren. I would hold off on that compound for as long as you can....some listen, some don't.
    m

Thanks for the input bro. I ran it 600 mg last time what would be a good dose this time around?

m

Thanks for the input bro. I ran it 600 mg last time what would be a good dose this time around?
    You could go with the same. Don't be in a rush to keep upping the dosage when you can get good results on less.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    You could go with the same. Don't be in a rush to keep upping the dosage when you can get good results on less.
    So it would be wise to run test only again instead of throwing in a low dose of tren ?

So it would be wise to run test only again instead of throwing in a low dose of tren?
    That's what I would do.

Thread Information