Thread: Primo...

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

Primo...

Before I spend ample amounts of money on Primo I would like to know who has tried it and what were your experiences with it? Have access to anything and wanted to give it a run but would like the opinions of experienced users who have run this compound...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Before I spend ample amounts of money on Primo I would like to know who has tried it and what were your experiences with it? Have access to anything and wanted to give it a run but would like the opinions of experienced users who have run this compound...
    Hey buddy, my last cycle included Prop 525mg wkly/Primo 700mg wkly/and backloaded anavar @ 60mg ed w/it from wks 6-12(pinning ed)! Had great results... Went from 12%bf to 8% and put on 15 lbs of LBM(kept 10lbs of it)!

It's a great compound, but one of the most faked(winny) get a test kit from Labmax to insure you have real primo!

Thats exactly what compounds I plan on using right along with my Primo...maybe some tren thrown in there too....SO you pinned ED for 12 weeks..ouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey buddy, my last cycle included Prop 525mg wkly/Primo 700mg wkly/and backloaded anavar @ 60mg ed w/it from wks 6-12(pinning ed)! Had great results... Went from 12%bf to 8% and put on 15 lbs of LBM(kept 10lbs of it)!

It's a great compound, but one of the most faked(winny) get a test kit from Labmax to insure you have real primo!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yup(pin cushion) lol! But w/prop either eod or ed injections! Yeah that's one of my favorite spring cycle for summer... Primo is awesome IMO!

Yup(pin cushion) lol! But w/prop either eod or ed injections! Yeah that's one of my favorite spring cycle for summer... Primo is awesome IMO!
    Excellent....gonna run this spring as well brother...looking forward to seeing what primo has to offer.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gonna cost you a pretty penny

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Gonna cost you a pretty penny
    Very True! And you can run it up to 1400-1600mg wkly, but I've got greAt results from 400mg up to 800mg! But depends how long your gonna run it too! They say 16wks is optimal for best results but to each his own... Also I'd leave the Tren out... IMO!

Very True! And you can run it up to 1400-1600mg wkly, but I've got greAt results from 400mg up to 800mg! But depends how long your gonna run it too! They say 16wks is optimal for best results but to each his own... Also I'd leave the Tren out... IMO!
    Wow 1400-1600 a week?! Probably will stay in the 500-700 range...Why not the Tren ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's your stats?

30...6'2" 210lbs....9%bf....been on trt for 3 years and just finished a T400 Tren A cycle....
    1200mgs a week T400
    450 mgs a week Tren A

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    30...6'2" 210lbs....9%bf....been on trt for 3 years and just finished a T400 Tren A cycle....
    1200mgs a week T400
    450 mgs a week Tren A
    I only asked b/c I wanted to get a sense of how you look... Obviously your bf% is great to start this cycle... Actually since you have experience w/Tren, it will be a nice addition... Lol! Sounds good... What's your AI? You are going to run hCG RIGHT.... And caber or Prami if adding the Tren... You'll be fvkin shredded my man! Keep me posted!

Yea looking forward to tryin out the primo...never use an AI as I've never needed it and as for hcg there is no need because I've been on trt for 3 years so I blast and cruise year round....I have a great source so have access to try just about anything I desire...the only compounds I have used are test deca tren and Dbol ...when I finally took the plunge and tried tren I've never ran anything else but test tren or test tren dbol lol...tren is my all time favorite but I'm ready to try different compounds.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth
    Yea looking forward to tryin out the primo...never use an AI as I've never needed it and as for hcg there is no need because I've been on trt for 3 years so I blast and cruise year round....I have a great source so have access to try just about anything I desire...the only compounds I have used are test deca tren and Dbol...when I finally took the plunge and tried tren I've never ran anything else but test tren or test tren dbol lol...tren is my all time favorite but I'm ready to try different compounds.
    have you ran labs during your blast to determine we're your estrogen levels are or are you saying that you don't get high estrogen symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    have you ran labs during your blast to determine we're your estrogen levels are or are you saying that you don't get high estrogen symptoms?
    No labs just never any estro related sides or symptoms except when running dbol ...tend to hold more water

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth
    No labs just never any estro related sides or symptoms except when running dbol...tend to hold more water
    symptoms don't tell you what is going on inside. I have seen guys with there estrogen up in the 400 with no sides. Certainly they need to be running an ai.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    symptoms don't tell you what is going on inside. I have seen guys with there estrogen up in the 400 with no sides. Certainly they need to be running an ai.
    Agreed...I was just simply stating I had no symptoms

Thread Information