• 1 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Please Help.. Winstrol + clen cycle pct URGENT

Nishant.nikks is offline New Member

Exclamation Please Help.. Winstrol + clen cycle pct URGENT

Hello everyone,
    I am 27yrs old 5ft9 and 100kgs.

I was trying to loose some weight but was not able to do so. So my trainer(good body but lack of knowledge)
    Suggested me to go on clen plus winstrol , having no better option and my lack of knowledge on steroids i decided to give it a try.

I took 10mg winstrol and 40mg clen for first 2 weeks then i doubled the dosage.
    But i found it uncomfortable after 4 days so i stopped.

Now i am worried that i did not complete 4 weeks and i did not taper it off.

Also i have no idea when should or should i even take PCT?

It's my 2nd day without both of them.

Please help me. I dont know anyone i can ask.
    Last edited by Nishant.nikks; 01-30-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    rahulsingh265 likes this.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    If you cant do it natural, you cant do it with steroids .

Since you already cycled, get nolva and clomid. Really stupid move there not reading beforehand.

Go to the diet section and get help there. Diet is everything.
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 01-30-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Thank you.

How much nolva/clomid i have to take(mg?). Both or any one? And duration?

My diet is very healthy but i am reading it right now as you have suggested.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Jesusbrah meant to say if you cant do it naturally, you cant do it with steroids . In any event, you will find the information needed in first cycle planning. Also, you are not stupid for listening to a friend. Many of us have found out too late that our "buddies" do not know everything they claim to know. At least you found a place where you can learn a lot and plan a better cycle for the future if that is what you plan to do. Dont worry, I think you will be fine. Just get what you need to properly run your PCT for the Winstrol and clen is not a steroid so there is no problem there.

Thank you soo much.

I was worried that i did not taper it off and stopped it suddenly with winstrol at 20mg.

Also my balls are little smaller in size now. When will they return to normal?

Should i start my pct immediately or should wait 2-3 days?

I am sorry to ask soo many questions but i am really worried about my situation.

Do i need to take both clomid and nolva? Or any one will do?
    How much? As my cycle consisted of low mg of winstrol (10mg for 15 days and 20mg for 4 days)
    What will be the duration for pct?

Thank you for helping me
    Last edited by Nishant.nikks; 01-30-2015 at 11:24 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to correct forum so you could get some more replies.
    Nishant.nikks likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishant.nikks View Post
    Thank you soo much.

I was worried that i did not taper it off and stopped it suddenly with winstrol at 20mg.

Also my balls are little smaller in size
    now. When will they return to normal?

Should i start my pct immediately or should wait 2-3 days?

I am sorry to ask soo many questions but i am really worried about my situation.

Do i need to take both clomid and nolva? Or any one will do?
    How much? As my cycle consisted of low mg of winstrol (10mg for 15 days and 20mg for 4 days)
    What will be the duration for pct?

Thank you for helping me
    Run Clomid and Nolvadex yogether as they work on synergy w/each other! hCG would've prevented testicular atrophy as well or soreness... Do yes both clomid and nolvadex:

Clomid 75/50/50/50 that's mg per day/wk
    Nolva. 40/20/20/10 same as above(just take together)!

Thank you.

I was having stomach problem (the reason i stopped winstrol ). So i went to a doctor for consultation. He gave me strict instructions not to take any more steroids or any other similar tapering drug.
    He recommended me to eat good food take coffee and prescribed some enzymes n liver tonic.

Should i go n vist a doc who is specialized in hormones related issue?

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishant.nikks
    Hello everyone, I am 27yrs old 5ft9 and 100kgs. I was trying to loose some weight but was not able to do so. So my trainer(good body but lack of knowledge) Suggested me to go on clen plus winstrol, having no better option and my lack of knowledge on steroids i decided to give it a try. I took 10mg winstrol and 40mg clen for first 2 weeks then i doubled the dosage. But i found it uncomfortable after 4 days so i stopped. Now i am worried that i did not complete 4 weeks and i did not taper it off. Also i have no idea when should or should i even take PCT? It's my 2nd day without both of them. Please help me. I dont know anyone i can ask.
    clen doesn't shut you down winstrol alone for 2 weeks at 10mg a day, i doubt did anything to you. you can just walk away from this or run nolva if you are worried.

Thank you.

My actual cycle was from 3rd jan to 29th jan where i skipped both winstrol and clen every sunday and may be 3 days more when i skipped gym.
    Therefore actual amount of winstrol must be less then 250mg for whole cycle.

Should i monitor myself for a week.. If everything is normal then i will do nothing?

Feeling very stupid to run such a cycle.
    And i want to thank everyone for helping me and guiding me.

Also.. Feeling nausea and vomiting and tender stomach are side effects of taking/stopping winstrol/clen??

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Should i monitor myself for a week.. If everything is normal then i will do nothing?

Feeling very stupid to run such a cycle.
    And i want to thank everyone for helping me and guiding me.

Also.. Feeling nausea and vomiting and tender stomach are side effects of taking/stopping winstrol/clen??
    You need clomid + nolva to restart your natural testosterone production, if dont want to do anything you need blood work to check if your testis restarted by them selves.

Agreed it was a very stupid cycle, more stupid is your trainer lol

Losing fat is diet and cardio, steroids can only help to maintain muscle mass.

Take care
    NACH3 and Nishant.nikks like this.

I got my blood test reports today.
    The test was done on 31st jan empty stomach.
    Testosterone is now 100 from 300 when i took the same test on 14th jan which is almost 10 from when i started taking winstrol and clen .

I knew that it will be less this time. But should i wait for 4-5 days and repeat the test or start with the nolva n clomid?

After how many days one can start pct for such cycle as mine?
    Any chances of testicular atrophy?

And if nolva and clomid not available in my country or i am not able to find it then is there any other alternative?

I am sorry to ask soo many questions but i am really worried and having serious anxiety.

Thank you everyone for bearing me and helping me. Thank you soo much

You now have the testosterone of an 80 year old

You didnt mention the units of the testosteron bw, but im guessing its ng/dL.

On the 14th your number were already low, unless you have low test problem your test value should be 600-700.

You need to start pct as soon as possible, clomid +nolva, 75-50-50-25+40-20-20-20. There areno replacements as effective and they could be as hard to get.

Clomid in many countries has the commercial name of dufine, and is easily prescribed for women. My gf buys mine from her pharmacy no questions asked. Of course I dont know how it is in other countries.
    Nolvadex is the commercial name of tamoxifen , in my case its harder to get it from pharmacy so i get mine from my juice source.

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishant.nikks
    I got my blood test reports today. The test was done on 31st jan empty stomach. Testosterone is now 100 from 300 when i took the same test on 14th jan which is almost 10 from when i started taking winstrol and clen. I knew that it will be less this time. But should i wait for 4-5 days and repeat the test or start with the nolva n clomid? After how many days one can start pct for such cycle as mine? Any chances of testicular atrophy?
    Looks like you should check into some TRT if your starting point was at 300

Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    Looks like you should check into some TRT if your starting point was at 300
    He as 11 days deep into winstrol when he was 300

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    He as 11 days deep into winstrol when he was 300
    My bad. Still low tho IMO for that small of win dose

What is TRT?

Yes the value is in ng/dl.

I went to an Endocrinologist today. He wants to give me med only after certain blood test which was done today only i.e. LH - Leutinising hormone
    FSH - follicle stimulating hormone
    Sugar
    Cortisol.

But the reports will come after 5 days. Will it be too late by then?

Last dose of winstrol on 29th jan.
    Test results on 7th jan. i.e. Gap of 9 days...

Im feeling discomfort especially my stomach.

Not able to eat much.. I guess anxiety and stress is too much.

And again i want to thank u guys.. Im glad to be here.

gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    TRT is testosterone replacement therapy and I know it's not easy but stay calm. Not eating and anxiety aren't going to make your problem any better. Just stick around and listen to the experienced members here and I'm sure they will help you out as much as possible. Good luck

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I would guess that your stomach pains are due to stress more than anything to do with steroids . Of course your doctor is going to do their best to tell you to never do this again. It is there job to try to keep people safe and even if there is a small chance of something going wrong then it is only right that they try to steer you away from it.

I am sure that you are not interested in steroids anymore and probably wont be for a while. But, if your test stays low, a doctor will prescribe you testosterone and you will be able to go to the pharmacy and buy inject-able steroids and use them at your home to restore your test levels; which is exactly what the doc is trying to scare you away from now. The best thing to do is relax as you are going to be fine.

Even if your test levels are low, you will most likely be able to go back to where you were or be prescribed test to bring your levels back up. I know it is always more scary when it is you, but you will be fine. Sometimes getting scared is the only way to keep us from doing stupid things over and over. But dont stress it too much. Many of us were doing steroids since we were young and didnt even know what PCT was back then. Hang in there!
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

What is TRT?

Yes the value is in ng/dl.

I went to an Endocrinologist today. He wants to give me med only after certain blood test which was done today only i.e. LH - Leutinising hormone
    FSH - follicle stimulating hormone
    Sugar
    Cortisol.

But the reports will come after 5 days. Will it be too late by then?

Last dose of winstrol on 29th jan.
    Test results on 7th jan. i.e. Gap of 9 days...

Im feeling discomfort especially my stomach.

Not able to eat much.. I guess anxiety and stress is too much.

And again i want to thank u guys.. Im glad to be here.
    Clomid and nolva are exactly to boost your LH and FSH, which you should have included in the your last bloodwork.

Follow your Endo, hopefully he has good experience in HPTA restarting.

Its never late to restart your HPTA lol, 5 days dont really matter much, only problem is you will feel like chit a bit longer

But hey, like Oki said its not the end of the world, try and relax. Stomach problems are likely because of stress, stress probably spiked your cortisol which can lead to nervous stomach. Thats probably why the endo wants to measure your cortisol.

In the mean time you can educate yourself on the situation, read this:

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

More articles here: Austinite's Educational Article Database

Thank you everyone.

I really appreciate you guys.

Will surely update my status once my report are back.

P.S. Im happy today coz i woke up with good hard d**k

Feeling way better and less stressful

Thank you everyone again for being there. Means a lot to me

Thread Information