Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Bjorn Turock

Thread: Interrupting a Cycle - Vacation

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member

Interrupting a Cycle - Vacation

Hey guys, I'm new here, I've always creeped the forums but never really posted. (I think this is my first post)

Heres my dilemma, I am going away on vacation from Wednesday Feb 25th-Thursday March 5th. I am currently just finishing up my second week of my 15 week cycle of test e (500mg) and all is going well.

I currently take my shots on Tuesday and Friday, meaning I will miss two shots (Friday and the following Tuesday) I will be in the gym every day when I'm away as I have a gym membership in the state I'm going.

What are my options? my friend says just put vials in my toiletry bag but I'm not risking bringing it across the boarder/on a plane. What will happen if I miss these shots or do you guys have any suggestions?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just skip the week and carry on when you get back. Try not to miss any more.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-30-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    Frenchy93 likes this.

Thanks Lov.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your only choice is to do what LB suggests unless you want to take risks which it sounds like that's not for you. Don't stress, enjoy your vacation .....it is what it is.

Have you ever "taken the risk" yourself? What can you suggest?

And what effects will it have on my cycle?

Missing one week won't hurt much if any as long as its not a habit.

Much appreciated again.

cucu is offline Junior Member
    Wouldn't it be better to administer a double dose just prior to departure? 500 mg is not unheard of, and maximum concentration / area-under-curve of that scheme makes more sense than simply skipping two doses. Look at both on a steroid concentration calculator and see for yourself what you prefer, maybe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cucu View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to administer a double dose just prior to departure? 500 mg is not unheard of, and maximum concentration / area-under-curve of that scheme makes more sense than simply skipping two doses. Look at both on a steroid concentration calculator and see for yourself what you prefer, maybe?
    ive done that before when work sends me out of state for a week during a cycle and it worked out fine as well...OP did you know about this vacation?...im curious why you would start up a cycle if you knew this was going to happen, why not wait till you got back to start?...

Doing a double does wont make it last any longer, it will just increase the spice thus increasing the possible E2. I wouldn't do it personally, I dont think there is anything to be gained but that's just my .02

cucu is offline Junior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testosterone Enanthate1.png 
Views:	1764 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	155137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testosterone Enanthate.png 
Views:	5901 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	155136

Larger injections will make it last longer. The half-life doesn't change, but the starting point does. For example, a single 500 mg injection would yield a 250 mg active substance after 8.5 days, whereas a single 250 would yield 125 mg of this substance after the half-life period of 8.5 days. As to the spike part, you are correct.

Anyway, the OP can check and choose, I put you the two options so you can see for your self. Both are not good, that's for sure..
    Last edited by cucu; 02-01-2015 at 04:23 AM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cucu View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testosterone Enanthate1.png 
Views:	1764 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	155137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testosterone Enanthate.png 
Views:	5901 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	155136

Larger injections will make it last longer. The half-life doesn't change, but the starting point does. For example, a single 500 mg injection would yield a 250 mg active substance after 8.5 days, whereas a single 250 would yield 125 mg of this substance after the half-life period of 8.5 days. As to the spike part, you are correct.

Anyway, the OP can check and choose, I put you the two options so you can see for your self. Both are not good, that's for sure..
    Agreed. I was out of country for a week and just doubled my dose to 500mg. I actually felt better all week. Now I'm gonna experiment w one shot a week of 500mg for no on

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have flown from Canada to the US with an open bottle in my luggage, I don't think it is a big deal to have an open bottle of test in your bag, a dozen unopened bottles might be a problem. How do they know you don't have a script for it?

They would ask for it.

Bjorn Turock is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mirongainz View Post
    They would ask for it.
    buy a bottle of injectable B12, empty it. Put your stuff in that bottle

The pins go in a ziploc with a cluster of pens, unless you can source them at your destination.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn Turock View Post
    buy a bottle of injectable B12, empty it. Put your stuff in that bottle

The pins go in a ziploc with a cluster of pens, unless you can source them at your destination.
    Great suggestion Bjorn, should I disinfect the bottle in any way before putting it in?

Just an update, managed to get the gear with me on vacation in preloaded syringes, without the needles.

Only to find out florida doesn't sell syringes without prescriptions, great! I found out rarely some pharmacys will sell insulin syringes, so after traveling to 4 different pharmacies I found one that would sell me insulin syringes in a max pack or 10. Insulin syringes have half inch pins. I sunk it deep into my quad, hoping it will be alright.

Thread Information