J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Question about Gyno and effects

I’ve got gyno right now, sore nips and have had it for awhile. Its from a winny/Fina/Clen cycle awhile ago and I still have it. I’ve never gotten it before, but this was the first time I used winny and from what I’ve found it progresses for a LONG time.

My question is, does it affect your sex drive? I finished up my cycle about the same time I finished up with my X girl friend and just don’t have the “drive” I use to. My current girl is way more attractive but sex is just not and desired.

Also about how long does it take for the results of novelex to kick in?

Permeate side effects from gyno?

Thanks in advance!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva will help get rid of current gyno complications, however i do not feel it will help you get rid of it all if you let it go to get to this point.

why didn't you take the precautions to prevent it or get it in check during your last cycle?

gyno may interfere with your libido because it is a physical sign that estrogen levels are high in the body and binding to sites. this chemical imbalance may throw you off for a while, however the nolva will bring you back around.

your libido should increase if it was suffering from the estrogen imbalance around 1-2 weeks i would guess.

run it for 40mg until you feel that you have the problem under control then back down to 20 for the rest of the duration.

having tits, puffy nips, and lumps under your nips are the only real permanent effects. what guy using AS to dial in will want any of those cosmetic flaws?

I'm thinking 30 mgs Nova daily
    50 mgs Proviron (25mg morning/25night)

Should be under control in 30 days?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by J-Dogg
    Should be under control in 30 days?
    give or take. hopefully take

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    I assume you created tren from fina pellets, correct? Usually gyno from tren is progesterone in nature. For this you would need something like bromocrimptine or dostinex. Winny hasn't been shown to cause gyno.

As for your sex drive, it usually comes back after using tren. You might have suppressed your natural test considerably and need a little boost. You might want to try some HCG to get your test levels in check. Be sure to use nolvadex or clomid with it because it has been shown to cause gyno. Try to address this issue ASAP. The longer you wait the more likely your gyno may turn to the tumors that need to be removed.

Drop me an email if you need any additional help.

Thanks a ton guys, keep the info comin!

Was just reading more into HCG right before reading

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Address the progesterone issue first! You will require surgery if you don't. Take it from someone that learned the HARD way.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Use a Bromo/nolva combo
    The Fina caused an increase in prolactin secretion which lowered your testosterone . This left Estrogen levels at a higher ratio to test than normal and caused the gyno symptoms

Emailing you, hehe

Thread Information