Thread: Drug Testing...

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member

Drug Testing...

Ok, my new job has drug testing, I figure it is just for marijuana which brings up 2 questions. First of all I have smoked like 5 times in the past 2 weeks on the weekends. I'm drinking a gallon of water on off days and about 2 on workout days which is about 4-5 times a week. How long do you think the THC will stay in my system? I might buy some detox and I have a bottle of clean piss for testing. Now my second question, is taking a cycle going to effect the scores on these job tests because I want to be able to take one while I still have a job. Eating gets really expensive! Thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    They woon't be testing for AS, unless it's law enforcement and even that is a long shot. You test is probably a Schedule 8, don't have to worry about the roids, but the dope might get ya

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Marajuana etc stays detectable for up to 28 days. You've obviously smoked this so it will be in your blood stream through your lungs, therefore drinking water will not do a great deal in flushing it out. If it had gone through your stomach ie like a pill, which then breaks down through your liver, drinking a shit load of water will help - a bit.

Hope that helps.

Thread Information