Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Expectations from clen?

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member

Expectations from clen?

A stated above I was wondering what kind of fat loss I should expect from clen and will I lose a lot of actual muscle with it? I originally thought it was what I needed but after talking with some guys at the gym they say it's not worth the money.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34
    A stated above I was wondering what kind of fat loss I should expect from clen and will I lose a lot of actual muscle with it? I originally thought it was what I needed but after talking with some guys at the gym they say it's not worth the money.
    Diet alone will work much better for you.

I'm already on a 500 calorie deficit. But you would also suggest it isn't worth the money?

dfarre is offline Banned
    It's a very good stimulant. It gives me energy on a 1500kcal deficit. And it helps to maintain muscle.

How does it compare to OTC fat burners?

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    How does it compare to OTC fat burners?
    It's like comparing steroids to testosterone boosters.

Tbh, it sucks ass, better off without it. It's nothing compared to steroids

I'm using it with a tren cycle just wondering if the clen would yield any true benefits

Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34
    I'm using it with a tren cycle just wondering if the clen would yield any true benefits
    For me the resting rate is 49, on clen 100mcg was 100, so tren and clen wouldnt be a good option for me.
    Anyway clen is useless imo

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Everyone is different my friend,

Im stacking it with t3 and ephedrine at the moment and down 7 kilos of fat and fluid in 5 weeks.

im taking 100 mg of clen daily split in 4 dosses

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Clen alone won’t do nothing. It has to be stacked at least with a good diet.
    Me, Clen+diet, without any cardio, I lost 7kg in 2 weeks.
    I could have done the same naturally in 2-3 months...

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Clen alone won't do nothing. It has to be stacked at least with a good diet. Me, Clen+diet, without any cardio, I lost 7kg in 2 weeks. I could have done the same naturally in 2-3 months...
    My diet is clean with cardio 2x a day and I'm losing weight now just not at the rate I'm happy with doing so. I'm not looking for a miracle drug just something to speed up the process good bit

Blog Entries
    My diet is clean with cardio 2x a day and I'm losing weight now just not at the rate I'm happy with doing so. I'm not looking for a miracle drug just something to speed up the process good bit
    Miricle drug, if it existed we would all be on it, you also need to consider going catabolic, drop to much to quick you will be sacrificing muscle. has to be over 8/10 weeks

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Clen alone won’t do nothing. It has to be stacked at least with a good diet.
    Me, Clen+diet, without any cardio, I lost 7kg in 2 weeks.
    I could have done the same naturally in 2-3 months...
    you say it doesn't do anything then right after state the diference from with and without it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    Everyone is different my friend,

Im stacking it with t3 and ephedrine at the moment and down 7 kilos of fat and fluid in 5 weeks.

im taking 100 mg of clen daily split in 4 dosses
    why clen and ephedrine? they are both bata2 agonist working off the same receptors so I curious why not one or the other since they both have the same effects...I think ephedrine is far better than clen for this purpose in my experiences...

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    From mine and my wifes experience clen works wonders along with intense cardio and a good diet...I will say my wife used it and did nothing but take care of the kids and she lost several inches all over including hips, thighs, waist, ect...when combined with cardio she had dramatic improvement.....I tell everyone this, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT ANYTHING DOES FOR YOU UNTIL YOU TRY IT!! If you are going to give it a go be sure you utilize it in the best way possible, maintaining a healthy diet with good cardio.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think the sides are worth the extra 100 calories burnt a day. Clen wont make you hold onto your muscle during pct. I see no reason to run clen and ephedrine?????? Or do I see the purpose running it with a tes /tren /t3 cycle.....too much.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    you say it doesn't do anything then right after state the diference from with and without it
    no you understood wrong. I say clen alone without a good diet is worthless. I did clen + diet and lost 7 kg in 2 weeks. I could have done the same in 2-3 months only with cutting diet
    swolehead likes this.

rds25 is offline New Member
    It'll be different for everyone buddy. For me it has been working quite well without stacking it with anything, just supplementing with taurine for the muscle cramps. Clen has anti-catabolic properties so losing muscle should not be a concern. Many people stack clen with T3 for extra weight loss, however T3 is highly catabolic and will most definitely cause muscle atrophy if not stacked with AAS. It could be the case that the people you heard it from stacked it with T3 and were unhappy with the effects of the T3 and blamed the clen for it.

Bottom line, everyone is different and clen will work great for some people and not so much for others. Hope it works out for you!

It'll be different for everyone buddy. For me it has been working quite well without stacking it with anything, just supplementing with taurine for the muscle cramps. Clen has anti-catabolic properties so losing muscle should not be a concern. Many people stack clen with T3 for extra weight loss, however T3 is highly catabolic and will most definitely cause muscle atrophy if not stacked with AAS. It could be the case that the people you heard it from stacked it with T3 and were unhappy with the effects of the T3 and blamed the clen for it.

Bottom line, everyone is different and clen will work great for some people and not so much for others. Hope it works out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by rds25
    It'll be different for everyone buddy. For me it has been working quite well without stacking it with anything, just supplementing with taurine for the muscle cramps. Clen has anti-catabolic properties so losing muscle should not be a concern. Many people stack clen with T3 for extra weight loss, however T3 is highly catabolic and will most definitely cause muscle atrophy if not stacked with AAS. It could be the case that the people you heard it from stacked it with T3 and were unhappy with the effects of the T3 and blamed the clen for it. Bottom line, everyone is different and clen will work great for some people and not so much for others. Hope it works out for you!
    Thanks this easies my mind a lot

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    You should expect the left side of your heart to grow but other then that not much fat maybe couple percent of you diets in check

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    why clen and ephedrine? they are both bata2 agonist working off the same receptors so I curious why not one or the other since they both have the same effects...I think ephedrine is far better than clen for this purpose in my experiences...
    It's about what they actually do

Clen attacks the nervous system
    Ephedra boosts my heart rate and metabolism
    T3 moves my thyroid

It's all about safe dosages stacked with each other

I'm also in competiton prep so
    I'm aiming for about 5%bf, everything counts

Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics
    You should expect the left side of your heart to grow but other then that not much fat maybe couple percent of you diets in check
    Left side of my heart to grow? I've herd nothing of thiS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    It's about what they actually do

Clen attacks the nervous system
    Ephedra boosts my heart rate and metabolism
    T3 moves my thyroid

It's all about safe dosages stacked with each other

I'm also in competiton prep so
    I'm aiming for about 5%bf, everything counts
    im not understanding really but if it works for you then fair enough....good luck with the contest...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics View Post
    Where Do you get this info?

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich
    Where Do you get this info?
    I've read it multiple times on the web. Just read research. I don't feel like looking for an article to link but google something like clens effects on heart or clen heart enlargement. It enlarges the left ventricle I believe with long term abuse. Honest your pretty much putting long acting cocaine in your body for 2-3 weeks straight or longer if your using keto. All these stimulants are much worse for you then steroids in my opinion.

What's a good starter dose?

What's a good starter dose?
    I started with 20mcg day 1 which is the typical starting dose. Didn't feel anything, so I decided to go to 60mcg day 2-3 which gave me a more awake feeling but I didn't get the shakes too much. Day 3-5 you can go up to 80mcg if you're comfortable at 60. Then day 6 move on to 100mcg for a few days. Go to 120mcg after if your tolerating the shakes and your resting HR isn't too high. I wouldn't go above 120mcg but I've read of other people that have.

I found two awesome forum posts that you should check out. I cannot link you to them since I am a new member but search "clenbuterol " in the search bar at the top right of the screen. The 3rd forum is titled "Clenbuterol handbook" and the 4th forum is titled "Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages." These are awesome reads and I felt a lot more comfortable regarding clen after reading them. Enjoy man.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    It's a very good stimulant. It gives me energy on a 1500kcal deficit. And it helps to maintain muscle.
    I have always like it for fat loss and I do believe its anti catabolic as well.

Thread Information