The Butcher is offline Member

Question Brovel Prop 50mg Fake? Is Brovel using holograms?

Anyone know if Brovel is using Holograms on the sides of their bottles now? I just got a few bottles of Testosterona "50" (I ordered QV, but the fuckers sent this shit anyway) and I am suspect of their legitimacy. There is a thread in the pictures section that shows some Brovel products with a hologram on the side of the bottle, but my T-50 doesn't have holograms. The labels are not on totally straight, but the exp date on the bottles are stamped on. I know Brovel is cheap shit, so the labels aren't attached very well, and the writting is a bit faded, but anyone know about the holograms? This is from a vet pharm in TJ. All of the QV shit I have gotten there has been real, but I am suspect of this shit. I don't have a camera, otherwise I would post a pic. Any other tips you guys have for insuring legitimacy would be appreciated.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    All my brovel shit comes in with crooked labels and most do have the rectangular hologram. I'll post a pick when I get home... cause some look horrible and other are just fine but it all worked well.... I've never use the brovel t50 only the testoserona 100 propionate and T200.... both worked well...

Mmax, did your T-100 have the holograms? I know you said some of your stuff did, and some didn't, so I was wondering if your test did or didn't. Did you use hologramed and non-hologramed in the same cycle? Thanks bro.

bigtraps is offline Member
    My bottle of t-50 does Not have any holagram either. Non of mine have. My exp. date is sept.04 lot #3202. My label's are allways crooked.
    Remember that its 50mg per ml....last cycle i for got, thinking it was 100mg/ml , for about two and a half weeks...
    .....and I beleive it to be under filled and under dosed. But, what the fuck, its Juice.

Thanks traps, yeah I will remember to do 2cc/day. Lot's of freaking oil!!!! Oh well, QV should be here in a week or so. This will tide me over for now!

Mmax, I still want to see your pics when you get time. Thanks!

T100

sorry they all have the brovel hologram... This one is to show how the labels look crappy.... the dates and batch numbers are always stamped... But Brovel to my knowledge has never been faked... In fact it is the most trusted brand I use next to D&k because of that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brovel Prop 50mg Fake?  Is Brovel using holograms?-pic00008.jpg  

another

t100
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brovel Prop 50mg Fake?  Is Brovel using holograms?-1pic00007.jpg  

I think mine are fake. My expiry date is 2005. It doesn't make much sense that they would use holograms for stuff expiring in 2004, and then not use them for stuff expiring in 2005. This came directly from a TJ Pharmacy, that's what pisses me off. Perhaps I'll give them to this one guy who wants them and see if he grows off of them. Then we'll know. If anyone else has some input on this stuff let me know.

Oh, by the way, my exp date and batch numbers are in a different typeface. They are smaller. Lot # is 6402 and the exp date says
    DIC. 05. The flip off cap even says Brovel laboratories and has the B logo on it. My bottle is not dark, it's clear and slightly different shaped, but the oil is yellowish. Of course, mine are 20ml bottles, not 10ml like yours. IF it's a fake, it's pretty good other than the lack of a hologram.

does it look like the hologram was removed... like any glue or ripped label left???

No, they were still in the original box with the Brovel insignia tape keeping the box closed.

Butcher......do a brovel search, for pics...There is a pic of t-50, 20ml bottle.....with out the fricking holagrams. In the steroid pic forum.
    Peace.

Traps, I assume you are talking about the thread with the pics Big-G posted, yes? You said yours was like the one's from the first pic of the 50ml, not like the one of the 20ml eventhough yours was a 20ml. Did yours have the holograms, and if not, did it work for you?

I'm still kind of suspect of these b/c it doesn't make much sense to me that they would put holograms on the ones that exp in 2004 (like Mmax's) and then not put them on the ones that expire in 2005. One other thing to note, the print for the exp date and batch number on the boxes I got have the same date and batch number, but the print type for one of the boxes is different than the one for the others. The bottles, labels, etc all look the same, except for the print on the box for the date and batch. I've pretty much already decided not to waste my time with using them, so I am going to get rid of them, but I'm still curious as to whether they are real.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you could just have an older bottle of brovel Gear I had one same as your as long as it says brovel
    labs in spanish on the cap your good to go.

chevy44 is offline Member
    w/ brovel u have a couple of things to look at, when considering legitimacy.
    1. does it have 3 glue strips?
    2. does the blue come down 3/4 of the way down and fade to blue?
    3.and the hologram...........but i remember when i was in mexico and i was looking @ pics of all the gear he had (professional vet book) i remember the t50 NOT having a hologram! (no bullshit) i found it kinda
    of awkward(sp?) but they checked out to be real (going by the #1 and #2 above. (this is regarding 10ml bottle)
    and if u have a 20 ml bottle than it does not have a hologram! i have a bottle of the stuff and it checks out and has brovel laborotorios imprinted on the cap! i hope this helps, and if theres any confusion pm me.

Chevy, these do have 3 glue strips. And the blue fades to light blue and by the time you are 3/4 of the way down, it has faded all the way to white. (I assume you meant it fades from blue to white, not blue to blue)

Thank for the info on the hologram. Oddly enough I kinda wondered if maybe the T-50 didn't come with the hologram like the 100 and 200 do. Perhaps since it is so cheap, they don't want to waste $ on the holograms!

Fuck, who knows! I'm gonna give 'em to a buddy and if he grows, then we'll know it's legit!

from the description u gave then im 100% sure its legit (as long as the cap is still on) brovel fakes are very easy to spot! goodluck

Wow!!! It's bullshit that we have to go to all this trouble to find out if are gear is any good.

I have 20ml bottles Butchman. Mine are legit. As far as Big g's post, when I hit the quote button, way back when, the thread with the 20ml bottles that I was refering to did not come with the quote.

I am only trying to help fellas out when I post here. I would not post, if I dought myself. Good Luck.....or good luck to your bud, who will be useing the prop. I'v got 10 bottles myself that I will be using soon, as soon as I finish my 10 underfilled bottles of QV prop 100.

Goodily is offline New Member
    I have deca and test from brovel..........they all have holograms........and all should. if u peel off the hologram it should leave behind dots.......

but thats the thing! on the prop they dont. i know this sounds weird (even i dont understand why) but if its anything else, other than prop, then it should have a hologram! like i said b4 3 glue strips and blue fading down to white 3/4 of the way down is good enough for me!

adaptations is offline Member
    i know for a FACT that the t50 DOES NOT have a hologram on them....
    and they are legit...i have seen over 100 of these and NONE...not one have ever had one on it....lables are on shitty, 3 glue stripes....

Traps, I agree it's bullshit that we have to go through with all of this nonsense just make sure our shit is real. Well, after everyone's input I now think they might be real. Guess we'll see. Maybe I'll take 'em after all. What could it hurt, right? I'll try and remember to update this thread after their use so we can confirm their legitimacy for those looking around later. Thanks again for all of the input guys!

Thread Information