Thread: Dosing EQ

nj123 is offline Member

Dosing EQ

I have finally found what cycle i want to do but now i dont know how to dose the EQ... how is EQ sold?? if im doing a cycle of it for 10 weeks at 400 mg a week how many mg come in a bottle? or how many ml are in one bottle and how do you convert that to mg.. im confused on this

My cycle looks like this
    week 1-10 Eq @ 400 mg/week
    week 8-12 winny @ 50 mg/ed

chevy44 is offline Member
    it all depends on what brand u get! ttokkyo is 200 mg/ml that means, two ml(cc)= 400mgs! as far as other brands, im clueless! sounds to me as if u dont know enough about the juice.

nj123 is offline Member
    i dont and im still researching how many ML come in one bottle? Or tell me this how many bottles of the ttokkyo would i need to get my 10 weeks in at 400 mg a week

Also chevy do you have 44's on your truck or somethin?? Just curious.. i have a ford with 39's

The higher the mg/ml you get, the easier it'll be for you. Alot less injects and alot less TO inject. If possible, go for QV or TT. It'll be kinda hard to get TT though since its not produced anymore. Both have a higher volume of anabolic /ml(200mg/ml). Each vial contains 10ml, so that would be a total of 2000mg/vial. So your gonna need 2 vials. I'd also start the winny in wk7 and run it through wk12 at 50mg/ED. A little test in there wouldn't hurt either.

nj123 is offline Member
    thanks alot dragon

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go to week 13 with the winny. If you can't find QV go with an UG lab they have concentration from 200-500mg/ml

JohnnyB

Thread Information