aldric is offline New Member

Proviron for sex drive

Hey guys,

Long time no see. I didn't do a cycle for some time now. And don't have the time to cycle again either. My job requires me to go a lot abroad so sneaking gear across borders for my own personal use is not a risk I`m willing to take.

Either way, I`m stressed quite a lot and I`m getting older. Plus I started smoking a lot due to stress. So my sex drive plummeted into oblivion.
    From your experience, what would be a good dose of Proviron to boost the sex drive. I used it before when I was on gear and it made me feel like I was 16 again.
    Is 50 mgs a day too much or too little?

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Why not treat the issue and see a doctor instead of masking it with proviron ?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Proviron will make things worse, although you might feel better at first.
    How old are you?
    You should calm down, stop smoking and look for a healthy life.
    Don’t look at short term results, look at long term.
    Your lifestyle might give your money, cigarettes will make you feel better, also proviron too. But what will you do with all that money if you’re ****ed up?? Think about it.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pro v is an AAS and you said you didn't want to risk gear?????? Not a good idea, I agree with doc....treat the problem.

aldric is offline New Member
    I`m 30, but I was curious about what experienced users have to say about Provirion. I know that in the long run, Proviron is not an answer, but meh... I'll settle for short term results. I was curious about short term usage (2-4 weeks), during my holidays so I`ll have the urge to... well.. you know...

I really appreciate your advice guys, but giving me advice on my health isn't a double standard? I mean... this is a roid forum for roid users..."Don’t look at short term results, look at long term" is not what I was expecting from here

aldric, don't take a short cut. You'll just regret it in the end.

Thread Information