wood is offline Associate Member

First feeling of fina dick

Okay you can see what I'm running and how I'm running it. Well the other night I was with my girl and she asked if had a condom, well yeah so I run to the car to get it and went from a hard on to a semi. I jump back in bed and can't get it up for the life of me. She was ready, taking off my pants and hers and about to get on top and had to stop her b/c I wasn't hard. It took me 15 mins to get it back up and it wsan't that hard. Well we start have=ing sex and now my problem is I can't get off. So I figured she would like this stamina, but about 45mins later I still couldn't get off and she asked me to stop b/c IT was starting to hurt. So my solution is to bump the test to 75mg's a day so I can get it up and hopefully it will help with the ejaculation. Any suggestions?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would up the dosage to 100mgs ed, 75mgs might do it, or it might not. I'm not a gambler so I would just go w/ 100mgs ed to be safe.
    Goodluck,

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    It might help to do the tren at 75mg EOD instead of ED. This cycle would do the same thing to me at these doses. Although there isn't much difference I usually recommend:
    fina 75mg's EOD
    test prop 150mg's EOD
    winny 50mg's EOD

Your ancillaries look fine. Maybe upping the test should help. If not, try lowering the tren to every OTHER day.

Drop me an email if you need any other help. In the mean time, stand ERECT, think HARD and live LONG!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I dunno man, I wouldn't lower the fina dose. If anything I would up the prop dose as MBaraso said, to counter-act the fina. Raising your prop dose will probably start some nice weight gain if anything. Also, water retention shouldn't be too bad... I was running both prop and fina at 100mg ed throughout my last cycle and kept the water off without any liquidex or other anti-e's.

EDIT: It looks like you have liquidex in your cycle anyways, so go for it!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I experienced a little temporary drop in my sex drive around the third week of my current fina/prop cycle, but it came back after a week or so and is going as strong as ever now! I'm with Whoisdaman, however. If you're concerned about this, I would up the test rahter than lowering the fina. Or just give it a few days and see if it changes at all.

-moto

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Fina dick sucks bro. If I skip a day and dont take the shot, im fine I can go all night. But if I try doing it on the day I take my shot, I have a limp dick.

wood is offline Associate Member
    I think I'm going to up the test to 100mg's. Sounds better plus I want to gain a little more weight b4 I start the wiinny/ECA. Thanks

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Bro don't drop your tren dose, just up the test like MB was saying. 75mg of tren EOD won't do shit. If you drop it that low you might as well just send that shit to me and let me run it
    I think once you up the test, you're sex drive will be back to its normal self.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by JasonNew-b
    Bro don't drop your tren dose, just up the test like MB was saying. 75mg of tren EOD won't do shit
    Maybe for you. I've ran it at that dose and got good results without the side effects I'd usually get.

darmadoc is offline Member
    You can always fake an "O", I hear women do it all the time.

Iron Bronco is offline New Member
    Fake an O? How realistic is that for a man? LOL. One of my chicks says she can feel the load bounce off her walls. To top it off this guy wears a condom. How's he going to explain an empty reservoir?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Polska
    Maybe for you. I've ran it at that dose and got good results without the side effects I'd usually get.
    We all don't react to fina like you bro. 75mg ed is really the basic way to run fina, some respond well to more and some respond well to less. I can take 100mg ed without any sides and respond very nicely, while 75mg eod won't do shit for me.... and won't do shit for most.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    the only problem that i see you having is the damn condom. My shit never stays hard when im wearing one. Lose the condom and you will be alright.

Thread Information