the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Question How dumb would this be?------------->

Ok...so I'm 5 weeks into what will probably be a 12 week cycle...my 1st ever. QV 250mg test enanthate 1cc every 5 days...proviron ed...milk thistle(why not?lol)...clomid for post.
    I'm loving the moderate gains(is 15lbs moderate?)...not too bad for such a light dose...and very little in the way of sides...water..acne..etc

What I'm thinking...just thinking...is maybe running d-bol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle...I know I know...don't kill me...I'm just THINKING about it.

Why you may ask? Why not just up the dose of Test Enan? I just hear so many damn good things about d-bol...that I just had to get some...they were cheap...and I could, and probably will, use them to front load on my next cycle...which will be human grade Test Enan!!! Probably 300mg every 4 or 5 days for 12 weeks...

No need really to flame me, as I'm asking to the get general opinion of breaking away from the norm...

Thanks guys/gals,
    D

Addendum: Here's my basic motivation for thinking it will work well..
    Around the begining of this year a good buddy of mine got on a 10 week cycle of Test Enan...at about week 7..he bought some d-bol..now..keep in mind...I wasnt cycling..nor had I ever...so I had no clue if he was doing it right or wrong. So he took the d-bol into his 12th week...having run out of test in the 10th. When he ran out of D-bol...he got 10cc of deca ...who knows why...and did it in 5 weeks...what I'm getting at after all this shit is...his final result was nothing short of phenominal...I dont just mean pretty good either!

Sorry for the ramble.
    Last edited by the dent depot; 06-18-2003 at 03:06 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At five weeks in and 15lbs already I wouldn't bother with the dbol . If you really want to end with something go with anavar or even anadrol over dbol.

Drol over Bol? Just curious...why is that?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im wondering about that too. if you reallly want to finish up your cycle right, run tren for the last 6 weeks and dbol for the last 4.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You are in the wrong frame of mind. Don't throw something into a cycle just because you have it... either stick it at the beginning of next cycle or sell it. Personally I wouldn't throw it at the end because dbol leaves me bloated and one hell of a moon face, that's why I frontload with prop now. Last thing you want to do at the end of a cycle is loads of water retention, although mighty mouse does have a good idea with stacking tren with it.

So all-in-all, either stack it with something to harden up and combat the bloat, or don't use it at all.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt want to end a cycle with dbol because of all the water retention, but since you already have your next cycle planned out then maybe you should use it t to bridge

Thanks guys! I'll sit on the d-bol...but I'm still curious about the drol over the bol comment.....

D

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anadrol is commonly used at the end of cycles to maintain muscle fullness while dieting for competitions. It is a very multipurpose drug although most know it best as a mass and strength builder.

Well that shows how ignorant I am...I thought it was like d-bol..but more harsh...more bloat...more sides in general...hmmmm

Thanks Rickson!

D

Thread Information