Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3

Thread: Isn't testosterone enough?

JohnnyJim is offline Banned

Isn't testosterone enough?

Hi guys. JohnnyJim here with another question!

I'll be juicing soon, but I'm curious about something. Basic cycle is pure test enanthate , right? 500 ml a week?

If such already has the ability to multiply your testosterone levels , why stack more?

Does it take more than having loads of testosterone in your system to take it to the next level? Do we need to stack it with others, even if we're not bodybuilders who are trying to get other benefits? Like mega-fat loss?

Thanks in advance.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Depends on your goals, diet determines alot in a basic test e cycle, you can accomplish whatever goals you want with basic test As long as your not trying to look like a pro bodybuilder like you stated, that's where the use of other compounds that are more androgenic and anabolic come into play.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    you will gain a lot faster with stacking other compounds. so why not gain 5 kgs in 2-3 stacked cycles instead of 5 test only cycles.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

JohnnyJim is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    you will gain a lot faster with stacking other compounds. so why not gain 5 kgs in 2-3 stacked cycles instead of 5 test only cycles.
    Because if I decide to compete and get busted, I can be like, "Well, ya know, I was doing super-minuhmum staroids, ya know, like a REEL MAN unlike dem D-BOL dudes..."

To each his own. lol

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Because if I decide to compete and get busted, I can be like, "Well, ya know, I was doing super-minuhmum staroids, ya know, like a REEL MAN unlike dem D-BOL dudes..."

To each his own. lol
    drug testing and banning differs . aas are the most punishable i think but you will be busted even for jack3d that's a pump supplement, or even high amounts of caffeine.
    we have a expression here "when your head is under the water, it not differs 1 meter or 10 meters".

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJim View Post

To each his own. lol
    a real man? anyways just like he said depends on your goals I'm a powerlifter and I don't do test only cycles now only because it decreases collage synthesis

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Its mix of genetics and goals.

Dorian Yates (ex-olympian) said he used under a gram of gear a week, which is unbelievable for a pro.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Test is always the base of a good cycle and will give decent results on its own.

It will really depend on what your goals are. If you're looking to look like a pro bodybuilder, test alone will not get you there.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    in term of size test can lead you anywhere you want within limits...

but look wise other steroids do what test can't.
    Hard/Grainy/Vascular.

depending on your goal test might be enough

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Also up there with that quote....

Obama..."I got this"

also

i got oceanfront property in Arizona to sell ya.

Not even believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Its mix of genetics and goals.

Dorian Yates (ex-olympian) said he used under a gram of gear a week, which is unbelievable for a pro.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Question with a question.

2 grams of test

vs

750 test and 400 tren a week

More results with the tren cycle (normally) and minimal estrogen ...E is one of the killers falling just behind HCT as the worst.

voshi is offline Junior Member
    I started cycling with Test and Tren , Test and Deca , and then started cycling with just Test alone up to 750mg per week. I have also cycled with hgh 5iu a day (8 months) with insulin and Test.

To sum up every cycle i've done, the hgh, slin and Test cycle was the best, for obvious reasons. But in saying that I sit at around 106kg at ~7% bf with just 600mg Test... Close to what i was with all the other gear.

Ultimately it would depend on your goals. If strength isnt your number 1, and extreme size isnt, you will be more than happy with a cycle of Test E 5-600mg a week. Without adding stacks of other gear and just a generous amount of test you will easily maintain a healthy blood profile and limit the stress on the body over all (blood pressure etc). I definitely rate test only cycles and im 6 cycles in.

Just my 2c. Dont hurry to stack heaps of gear bro. No need.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    I've often wondered if certain compounds produce different results. So in terms of Tren , would you say it's purely a bulking steroid ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    I've often wondered if certain compounds produce different results. So in terms of Tren, would you say it's purely a bulking steroid?
    Steroids are a crutch to a great diet and training program period! You can bulk or cut on Tren , Deca , NPP... It depends on cycle structure, experience, diet & nutrition! IMO they are most important than steroids otherwise one would not keep their gains...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    And Dorian was known for winning Mr. Olympia and in the gym yhe very next day... Doing short burst cycles(which needs at least 3x + the normal dose of a standard 8-12 wk cycle... His body is in a very Ababolic state as his bf% is very low! All info from Marcus(in his "pre-cycle Prime" & "short burst cycling") not for moderate user(myself included at this point)

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    So can you achieve similar results doing Test only as you would from doing d-bol or Tren ?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978
    So can you achieve similar results doing Test only as you would from doing d-bol or Tren?
    I have been asking this myself

I think so, but with higher test doses & over a much longer period of time.

Thread Information