Ammar is offline Senior Member

Sust + EQ question please

Hello guys

I am 20 years old right now and I have been on this forum for a few months now. I have done plenty of research and read up on alot of AAS. I have decided that I want to do a sust/eq cycle in the future. I am probably not gonna start til next year but I want to buy my gear now cuz I have a source that is offering it to me really cheap. My question is concerning the dosages. I can buy the EQ at 200mg/ml 10cc bottle and the SUST comes in 1cc amps. I have never done a cycle before...would running 200mg of EQ and 1cc of SUST each week for 10 weeks be sufficent or should I bump the EQ to 400mg each week (2cc per week) and the SUST to 500mg (2 amps per week)?? I also wanted to run D-bol for the first 4 weeks at 25mg every day. What do you guys think??

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Personally I wouldn't run EQ at any less than 400mg for atleast 10 weeks, preferably 12. Can't help you with sust because I've never had the chance to run it. DBol frontload would be a good idea on that cycle, so I would definatly make that addition.

By the way, funny ass avatar. Did you not like the one with your pic on it?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sust is awesome for strength and muscle gain. My first y was 500 sust and 400mg eq...blew up from 180-216...kept steady at 210 till I decided to cut up.

Thanks alot for the replies. This is gonna be newbie but SUST250 means its 250mg in each amp right? So to run 500 mgs per week I need 2 amps per week?? Also, should I shoot all 400mg of EQ and 500mg of SUST at the same time??

As for the avatar, I thought the cat thing was alittle upgrade LoL

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    No, don't do it once per week. Shoot both twice a week at equal amounts.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    If this is your first cycle, I'd just run a single ester test for about 12 weeks. I think 500mgs. would be a good dose. Though if you choose to run the Sustanon /EQ cycle, I'd run it like this:
    Sustanon - 500mgs. per week for 10-12 weeks
    EQ - 400mgs. per week for 10-12 weeks
    D-Bol - 30mgs. per day for the first 4 weeks.
    Mix 250mgs. of Sustanon and 200 mgs. of EQ in one syringe and shoot it on Monday and Thursday.

Thanks alot guys. I think I am gonna stick to the sust and eq for my 1st cycle and run it for 10 weeks like superjew suggested. Thanks alot. If I have more questions, I will post them...thanks again.

Thread Information