steropower is offline Associate Member

inject fina without kits

i did it in past.3 crushed pellets with an ampule testoviron every other day.no great results.like just testo.

has anyone else done this?

maybe it needed to get warm to dissolve better.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u what ?tell me ur kidding bro !

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw a thread in the past, possibly on another board, about this. The guy was actually putting three pellets in a syringe, drawing a little ba and some oil, letting it disolve and shooting it. I think this is a very old-school way of doing things, not to mention dangerous. While I don't think the methyl celulose binders in the fina pellets would cause any life-threating complications, it is definitely not worth the risk IMO. Kits are readily available now and take any doubt out of the conversion process.

-moto

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    a guy started making and selling fina in my town. the shit would seperate 25%-75%. I think he was just melting the pellets down and mixing it with canola oil. People were getting big but I heard that the shots hurt like hell.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Although I've seen people do stupider things with Fina..This method that your using is not the right way to do things.
    The kits to convert are like $25-$30. Why not just spend the extra cash and do it right?

You cannot be serious bro!? Daaaam.

Red

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by nevaenuf
    a guy started making and selling fina in my town. the shit would seperate 25%-75%. I think he was just melting the pellets down and mixing it with canola oil. People were getting big but I heard that the shots hurt like hell.
    Well looks like we might live in the same town cuz there's a few idiots around here that do the same thing.
    Here's the method they use:
    They take 2 or 3 pellets..crush em up. Then they take a big spoon and add alittle cooking oil to the crushed pellets, then proceed to heat it up using a candle. Once the mix is disolved (somewhat), they suck it up in a syringe and jab emselfs while it's still hot
    The whole process looks like a bunch of heroin addicts huddleing around waiting to get their fix. Plain stupid if u ask me....

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, the reason you didn't see any great results is the fact that you were only getting 30mg per day. That dose is too low for any benefit from the tren .

-moto

Thrower74 is offline Member
    That's crazy. Get a kit...

steropower is offline Associate Member

i'm not kidding

i didn't suffer any side effects by this way.i had read somewhere 3 or 4 years ago in internet about this procedure and that could work.

anyway.what is the best site to order fina and fina kits?i live in europe.

do the feds check that kind of packages(fina kits)cause are big?

when i had ordered my fina(unfortunately i don't remmember my supplier.he was selling with prepay cash!!!)i had the fina in 10 days in a prority mail envelope.

Er bro... feds do not check finakits as there is NOTHING even remotely illegal in them!

Medical grade BA
    Medical grade oil
    2 sterile vials, 1 filter and a few large syringes...

Checking finakits would be about as usefull to the feds as cops checking people who buy gas to put in their cars as they may use it to speed.

Red

Thread Information