Thread: deca + test

gwendels is offline Junior Member

deca + test

I recently started QV Deca 300. I take 300mg/wk. I just took my fourth shot, and now want to start QV enanthate 250@ 250 mg/wk. Is this a bad idea to start another roid halfway through the deca?It would be a total of 14-15 weeks on roids(this is my first time around, kinda wanted to keep it mild!)

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would start taking both this week and just extend my cycle. But try to be better prepared next time.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    hercules, Im just tryin to learn a little bro. The package still works fine, and I'm up almost 10 lbs so far. I came across the test and am considering throwing it in. Thanks for your input.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by gwendels
    hercules, Im just tryin to learn a little bro. The package still works fine, and I'm up almost 10 lbs so far. I came across the test and am considering throwing it in. Thanks for your input.
    If you did the research before you started this cycle you would have found out that Deca can give you a limp dick without test. That's all Hercules was trying to tell you. It's good you are here read and learn as much as you can and good luck on your cycle.

Thread Information