Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Tren,test,winny 22 weeks cycle

gladiator111 is offline New Member

Tren,test,winny 22 weeks cycle

Hey new to the site just wanted some info on a cycle I am thinking about taking... Would like to hear peoples thoughts on it thanks (y)

Weeks 1-8

1ml test per week
    2ml tren per week
    50mg winny per day

Weeks 8-12

100mg winny per day

Weeks 12-18

1ml test per week
    2ml tren per week
    50mg winny per day

Weeks 18-22

1.5 ml test per week
    3ml tren per week
    100mg winny per day

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Very wrong cycle....

Just do this for your first cycle: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

... And welcome to the forum

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Mg per .ml helps. Your tren or test could be 5 mg per ml for all we know.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Why the break from test during 8-12? That is going to throw your system for a loop.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hope you have some NAC and or UDCA or both! Winny is very Hepatoxic as an oral... But it's always a good idea to run liver support(NAC IMO for prevention... Whereas UDCA is more for reversal!

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    That’s a typical spanish cycle hahaha!! Obviously hcg and proviron only as PCT.
    No AI.
    People here in spain, love to do a break of 4 weeks winstrol only, to reload receptors. they don't care about limp dick, because they don't even know it could happen.
    Dude, 22 weeks is searching for a real trouble.
    Good Idea to put ml instead of mg. In UGL its all about ml, because you can never trust mg hahahhaaha
    4ml test could be like 1gr or 100mg haha
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 02-11-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This cycle is a headache!!!!!!!!!! 4 week oral only as a mini bridge? Pct?, hcg ? 1 ml equals what in terms of mg's? 2 ml equals what in terms of mg's? This cycle needs a total re-write....please do some research.

I have recently been running 100mg of anavar the plan was for 26 weeks but none of my special friends can get there hands on any so I planned this cycle to put on a little size and cut like crazy was thinking last five weeks add clenbuterol 2weeks on 1week of then another 2weeks on... I don't no mg-ml as of yet because I have not got the supplements yet was just wanting some experienced views on my idea of my cycle I am looking for a 22week course with minimal water retention or none at all and thanks for the welcome (y)

I am only asking on experienced views as for a headache my original plan was var but now I can get none so that's the only headache I have of you have any good alternatives please note and as for research why would I be asking for peoples views as you can't believe everything on the internet

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How about

Age?
    Height?
    Weigh?
    Bodyfat %?
    Cycle history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Very wrong cycle....

Just do this for your first cycle: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Have you read this link I sent you???

You have 0 cycle experience according to your profile you need a basic cycle. But seeing your lack of knowledge and being 23 you should hold off 2 years and try to educate yourself on the drugs.

The young and Steroids

6ft
    14st
    Anavar cycles 2
    Not sure about 11-14%

Mr bb I haven't had time been swimming with kids

Do 500mg/w test e, fix your diet and training to suit your goals of leaning out. The cycle you have outlined is going to do far more harm than good. Make sure you have an AI and probably some nolvadex for when the train derails, hope you reconfigure that cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator111 View Post
    Mr bb I haven't had time been swimming with kids
    Well, make some time and do some research. No one is going to spoonfeed you a cycle.

Look I put this thread on today the gym is my hobby and my family is my life no need to be a dick yes you may have done a few cycles and have experience but you don't have to be a twat about it I came on here asking the opinion of people with experience in steroids people like you make first timers scared to ask for information incase they get shot down for it so if you have any alternatives or any helpful information for me thank otherwise ignore my thread

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Very wrong cycle....

Look I put this thread on today the gym is my hobby and my family is my life no need to be a dick yes you may have done a few cycles and have experience but you don't have to be a twat about it I came on here asking the opinion of people with experience in steroids people like you make first timers scared to ask for information incase they get shot down for it so if you have any alternatives or any helpful information for me thank otherwise ignore my thread
    These guys are just trying to steer you in the right direction. Usually it takes some tough talking to get through to some people.

The link Mr BB gave you is what you need to read. Then read again and again. Your original plan is a recipe for disaster. Test only cycle is all you need to think about.

Have your diet looked at in our diet forum, all our diets could do with work and direction sometimes.

When you have a revised tedt only plan post it up for review.

And give my regards to the north east
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks bud all I wanted is sum friendly advice I have only used oral anavar but can't get none so was looking at alternatives came up with this stack and wanted some info... Looks like I will go for test only my body is always at it's peak in summer I diet well from January to August in my opinion but all goes to pot from September to December lol but I will make sure to post on what I decide and thanks to everyone on the info and north easy is boss lol

One of the reasons some get heated with newbs is because the advice given is usually not what they want to here. Guys put links that will answer all their questions, but are not read and more questions asked. Then the defensivness starts and people get heated and words are exchanged. Take some time to read some of the important articles and threads in here that will help expand your understanding of how and when to use AAS. Stick around and learn, contribute, this is a great community.
    NACH3 likes this.

I have kid's as well so my time is just as important as yours. Alot of guys come on here and do not want to do any research of any kind and want a quick answer. That isn't helping anyone really. The info you have gotten will serve you well and allow you to make informed decisions and get a grasp on the compounds being used.
    NACH3 likes this.

doraemon is offline New Member
    In my opinion, 22 weeks is way too long cycle, 12 weeks is more than enough. Test prop or enan or cyp is more than enough for you, with arimidex 0.5mg/eod. PCT with nolva and clomid for 3-4weeks after 3 weeks doing test e or cyp. if you insist on having tren ace, and since this is your first time using tren, you may try a small dosage of 50-75mg/ml EOD, so you may know how the sides will effect you mentally and physically (every individuals are different, for me personally tren only effecting my temperament a little bit). if you want to do winny, hit them around week 5 until week 9/10 50mg ED. and it seems it's your cutting cycle, i hope your diet is on track, because, diet are the biggest factor on succeeding a cycle besides good workout. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
    In my opinion, 22 weeks is way too long cycle, 12 weeks is more than enough. Test prop or enan or cyp is more than enough for you, with arimidex 0.5mg/eod. PCT with nolva and clomid for 3-4weeks after 3 weeks doing test e or cyp. if you insist on having tren ace, and since this is your first time using tren, you may try a small dosage of 50-75mg/ml EOD, so you may know how the sides will effect you mentally and physically (every individuals are different, for me personally tren only effecting my temperament a little bit). if you want to do winny, hit them around week 5 until week 9/10 50mg ED. and it seems it's your cutting cycle, i hope your diet is on track, because, diet are the biggest factor on succeeding a cycle besides good workout. thanks.
    We are encouraging him to do a test only cycle and not be reckless. We are a safe cycling community so please have a read of our forums and learn how we do things. Thank you.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hey I've started test e cycle for 8 weeks and weeks 6-12 winstrol then followed by pct. diet is clean plenty white meat, brown rice and protein lol I'm shitting for fun 2 warm up sets of 20 followed by 3 heavy sets increasing weight to failure. My routine is 2-3 exercises per muscle 3 for the bigger muscles eg latts etc, two for the smaller muscles eg per delt. My routine is back and obliques Monday, chest and abs Tuesday, shoulders and obliques Wednesday, arms and abs Thursday and legs abs obliques Friday, do cardio Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8 hours before heavy lifting this consists of one day 40-50 minute run or 60 minute swimming alternate. Had my first jab yesterday day big needle but I've got a bigger arse lol al keep you all up dated then

Thread Information