papapump112 is offline Junior Member

Question Holding Water???

Guys i been running EQ @ 400mg/wk and Prop @ 100mg/eod for almost 3 weeks and have seen 0 water retention, but 2 days ago i started to notice signs of water ret and now i am suddenly up 5 lbs in 3 days...What is the deal? Is it the EQ finally kicking b/c i feel hungy all the time or is it the liquid clen i started 3 days ago?Help a bro out...BTW i have liquidex here but dont wanna jump the gun...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would have been running the ldex throughout if you wanted to prevent all water retention.

i recommend starting ldex a day or two before you begin your cycle to really get the full benefit of what it offers.

as far as your question goes, large fluctuations like that over a short period of time are usually water related, so i would start using it.

Water related from teh EQ kick or from the liquaclen?

still growin is offline Member
    eq is not known for causing water retention. it actually has a reputation for doing the opposite. Can I ask why you are running clen with the eq? Are you going to continue post cycle too? Just curious

Had some lying around and just figured i would try and get as lean as possible b4 the nice weather comes through over here...

Thread Information