Thread: GH Question

letmein is offline Associate Member

GH Question

I am moving to the lighter side of the dark side by engaging an Anti-Aging doctor and going ligit My doc is prescribing 2iu/day of Genotropin as well as 200mg/ week of Test Cyp. My questions are as follows:

1) If I buy my Genotropin from my doc it will cost approximately $15/iu. If I buy Serostim from my darker side freinds it is only $5.50/iu. Other than the convienence of the Genotropin Miniquick, is there a $10/iu advantage of one vrs. the other?

2) Can I use both? The Genotropin for when I travel and the Serostim the rest of the time.

Thanks in advance. I am going one way or the other this weekend!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you have a script and your caught with hgh, your ok. See if he'll give you a script for Nutropin Depot. Then you don't have to worry about travel, because it's one injection a month.

Now I'd like to know where you found a Dr to give you a script for hgh. I had my IGF-1 and HGH checked today so I'll know if mine is low enough for a script or not in a week.

JohnnyB

I am 40 so anti-aging clinics are available to me. Check Google to find one near you. It will cost you @ $1000 for the testing. And then a ton for the good stuff!

I'm 47, I got a script for test and insurance pays for it, I'm looking for a Dr to work with my insurance. Most anti-aging won't do insurance.

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Johnny said the hard part is finding a doctor who can use insurance. Otherwise it is just cheaper on the black market.

So I guess there is no measurable difference between Genotropin and Serostim? At least not enough to justify the price difference. Anyone have an opinion?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I got my Jintropin GH in China for a tad bit over $2/iu. If you got a script for it, then it wouldn't be hard to get.

Originally posted by letmein
    So I guess there is no measurable difference between Genotropin and Serostim? At least not enough to justify the price difference. Anyone have an opinion?
    The big difference is Serostim doesn't have to be refrigerated before reconstitution.

JohnnyB

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Yep, that makes a big difference, especially with Shipping. If your source is from overseas, then they have to ship with Ice Packs express.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Do a search on New Hope Medical
    Dr Scruggs is sensitive to the aging male and possible issues that come with it.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Most insurance companies will not cover HGH prescriptions from anti-aging Drs. b/c it is seen as a cosmetic expense, as oppossed to a "legitimate" medical need. The only way that I am aware of for getting HGH covered by insurance is to be diagnosed with HIV. I have 2 buddies who are anti-aging Drs. and they both told me that insurance companies (at least those they have dealt with) will not cover HGH for anti-aging purposes.

Dizzle, I am pretty sure there is a difference between your Jintropin, versus Letmein's Genotropin. Genotropin is what my doctor buddies here use for anti-aging when they prescribe it.

Now, the thing I would be curious to know is if there is a performance difference between the two. For instance (from my experiences) Lilly Humatrope IS more effective on an iu for iu basis than Serostim. At least in regards to fat loss. I've used both, and without a doubt I would say the Humatrope performed better. However, Humatrope is way expensive even in Mexico, and as Letmein is trying to figure out, is it worth spending the extra $ for one product over another? Letmein could double his Serostim dosage and still pay less than he does for the Genotropin. In fact, he could triple his dose for the same amount of $. However, perhaps the Genotropin works better than the serostim. Personally I would take the blackmarket Serostim and double my dose and still save $.

I know what your saying about insurance paying for anti-aging hgh. The thing I'm hoping for is I went through a treatment for a pre-existing condition that could get my a script and insurance coverage. It's part of what got me the script for test. Got my fingers crossed.

JohnnyB

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Now I'd like to know where you found a Dr to give you a script for hgh
    man I have several MD's who are buddies of mine ... I can get a script for hgh but is it worth the price vs. doing a cycle?

It depends on your age and where your at in you progress.

JohnnyB

BLANKA is offline New Member
    I'm from brazil and conditions here aren't very favorables in order to purchase hgh. it's very expensive, but sold in perfect conditions. Mostly we have saizen and humatrope and some say that saizen worths it. I just bought the serotin with the name of crescer as veterinary use, to get rid of taxing. have you ever heard about crescer?

Johnny B ... I'm 32 ... I've been in the gym since I was 15 (always an athelete) but for the past two years I havent been working out. I've been back in the gym now for almost a year and have gained a lot of muscle back but still not where I want to be. Then again I'm not twenty something anymore.

HGH is something I might consider after this cycle (if it ever gets here)

LOL I hear ya on the twenty something part, to show how old I am, I forgot why I asked you how old you were The cycle with hgh will be a nice one, just watch your blood presser with the d-bol.

JohnnyB

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Hey all. Have many of Y'all had much experience/actual use with hgh? What can Y'all tell me about it?

Thanks much, Go.

I'll be starting sersotim next week, I'll keep you posted.

JohnnyB

If I can remember

JohnnyB

damn Johnny B ... maybe you need THIS LOL

LMAO Got some but when I remember to take it I forget where I put it

JohnnyB

nuggethead is offline New Member
    i got a prescription for saizen over the internet. it came from prescriptionhgh.com. after filling out an online questionaire on your medical backround the doctor reviews it and if he see's fit, you'll get the script in the mail next day air. i'm on a cycle now for two weeks. it costs about $16/iu at 8.8mg vial. i'm new at this but need something based on several career ending injuries sustained in sports. the hgh does help me sleep and my moods are noticable elevated. only two weeks on the hgh and i get an unbelievable pump within my second set at the gym. also, i feel pumped up all the day/night. my traps are starting to scream as well as my upper chest and arms. i'm on .7mg's or 2 IU's/day. i'm sure this is very low but money plays a large role in this therapy. as you indicated, i got this over the internet from an anti aging company. i hope to god this is legit. it came next day mail too. the cheapest i found on the net is from the human growth hormone shop. they don't advertise it but the prescribe test cyp for $85 10cc 200 mg vial. that includes all the syringes too. i don't think we can beat the price. not even black market. any advice on a mild cycle would be appreciated. should i kick it up to 3 or 4 iu's? as much as i'd like to be a monster, i just want to gain about 15 solid pounds. also, is it true one retains close to 99% of all gains achieved with hgh? thanks brothers.

Bro I know your new here but you need to edit the .com part of your post. It's againest the rules to post a source.

2 weeks isn't going to be long enough.

JohnnyB

bump .. good point JB

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BLANKA
    I'm from brazil and conditions here aren't very favorables in order to purchase hgh. it's very expensive, but sold in perfect conditions. Mostly we have saizen and humatrope and some say that saizen worths it. I just bought the serotin with the name of crescer as veterinary use, to get rid of taxing. have you ever heard about crescer?

IM ALSO FROM BRAZIL....EU ACHO QUE VOCE NAO POSSUI BOAS FONTES PARA COMPRAR GH. O GH AQUI É UM DOS MAIS BARATOS DO MUNDO. SE VC QUISER ME MANDE UMA MENSAGEM PRIVADA COM SEU MAIL E EU POSSO TE AJUDAR A ACHAR O GH COM UM PREÇO BOM.

UM ABRAÇO

Thread Information